Testanon 25mg Inj 1ml
By ORGANON INDIA LIMITED
1ml Injection in Ampoule
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Testanon Injection is a testosterone hormone replacement therapy. It is to be used with caution in the elderly and those with prostate problems. Testanon is not recommended in children below 3 years of age. Testosterone is the male sex hormone responsible for the development of male reproductive organs (penis and testicles) and related sexual characteristics like the development of body and facial hear, deep voice, sexual drive. Testanon is also important in the development of skeletal structure (bones and muscles). Some males who lack adequate quantities fail to have developed reproductive organs and secondary sexual characteristics....
|You Save||₹2.25 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Uses||Male Hormonal Therapy|
|Side effects||Acne, weight gain, breast enlargement, changes in voice, pain at site of injection|
Check more medicines with composition as Testosterone(25.0 Mg)
Precautions and Warnings of Testanon 25 MG
Can I be given Testanon Injection during pregnancy?
Testanon Injection should not be used during pregnancy as there is a chance of the unborn baby developing male characteristics.
Can I be given Testanon Injection while breastfeeding?
This medicine is not recommended in women who are breastfeeding as it may have an undesired effect on the newborn.
Can I drive if I have been given Testanon Injection?
Testanon does not interfere with the ability to drive or operate complex machinery.
Can I consume alcohol with Testanon Injection?
There is no known significant interaction seen between this medicine and alcohol. But it is advised to consult your doctor for the same and avoid the consumption of alcohol during the treatment.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have or have ever experienced an allergy to testosterone medication.
- You are suffering from health conditions like breast cancer, endometrium cancer, kidney and/or lung cancer, kidney disease, liver disease, diabetes, fits, migraine enlarged prostrate with difficulty in passing urine....
- You have a blood-related disorder like a condition wherein blood clots easily than normal which increases the chances of blood clots (thrombophilia).
- You are prone to blood clots in veins or are suffering from blood clotting disorders.
- You have high levels of calcium in the blood (hypercalcemia), overproduction of parathyroid hormone in the body (hyperparathyroidism).
- You have had never experienced an episode of heart attack or stroke.
- You are suffering from a condition of water built up in your body (oedema).
- You are suffering from a serious breathing disorder wherein the breathing repeatedly stops and starts during sleep (sleep apnoea) as your condition may get worse if you are using testosterone.
- It is recommended that electrolyte, haemoglobin and calcium levels along with prostrate should be regularly examined in those receiving this treatment.
Uses of Testanon 25 MG
- To treat deficiency of the male sex hormone 'Testosterone' in males (Hypogonadism) and provide relief from the symptoms of hormonal deficiency like delay in the development of sexual characteristics (delayed puberty), unable to achieve an erection, infertility, low sex drive, tiredness, weakened bones and mood swings....
- As supportive therapy for females who want to get their gender changed (female to male transsexuals).
Contraindications of Testanon 25 MG
- If you are allergic to the active ingredient, testosterone in Testanon.
- If you have an allergy to peanut or soybean (as some inactive ingredients in this Injection may worsen your allergy).
- If you have or suspect to have a tumour of the prostate gland.
- If you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
Side effects of Testanon 25 MG
- Weight gain
- Enlargement of the breast in males
- Increase in size of the prostate gland
- Hair loss
- Disturbed sleep
- Decreased sperm production in males
- Increase in red blood cell and haemoglobin
- Pain at the site of Injection
- Repression of periods/menstrual cycle in women
- Development of masculine characters like deep voice and increase in body and facial hair
Mode of Action of Testanon 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Testanon Injection contains testosterone which works as a hormone replacement therapy in those who have no or less of the natural male sex hormone testosterone. This medicine helps in the development of male secondary sexual characteristics like body and facial hair, deep voice in men with deficiency of testosterone....
Directions for Use of Testanon 25 MG
- Testanon Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse in a hospital/clinic.
- Do not self-inject, follow any aftercare instructions given by the doctor/nurse.
Interactions of Testanon 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Testanon Injection improve the sugar utilization in the body, thus a dose of insulin or other antidiabetic medications should be adjusted when used together. Hence, inform your doctor if you taking any antidiabetic medicines....
- This medicine enhances the action of blood-thinning medicines like warfarin, hence concomitant use should be done with caution.
- Concomitant use of Testanon Injection along with medicines used for inflammatory conditions (corticosteroids) may increase the risk of fluid built up in the body which is fatal if you are suffering from heart or kidney diseases....
Other general Interactions
Testosterone Injection interferes with the results of thyroid functioning tests (thyroid profile). Inform your doctor about your treatment with testosterone while interpreting the thyroid test results....
Storage and disposal of Testanon 25 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused medicine.
Dosage of Testanon 25 MG
Testanon will be given by a doctor or nurse, thus the chances of an overdose are unlikely. However, if you experience any discomforts or specific symptoms inform your doctor immediately.
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that the dose of this Injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare set up. However, if you have missed taking any dose of this Injection, inform your doctor or nurse immediately....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Will taking Testanon Injection cause weight gain?
A: Weight gain is one of the known side effects of Testanon Injection. But the side effects may vary according to the individual's physiological response to the medicine. Please consult your doctor before using it.
Q: I am a teenage boy, I am very thin and my height is less than all of my friends, can I use Testanon to be helpful for me?
A: No, It is recommended that you should consult your doctor before use and get all the required investigations done to find out the real cause of your physical condition. Don't self-medicate.
Q: Is taking the Testosterone as an Injection safe?
A: The concept of hormonal replacement therapy is well researched with its efficacy tested. When our body fails to produce the required hormone in adequate amounts external therapy is required in calculated doses to ensure bodily processes take place properly. It is recommended that you start this medicine only on the recommendation and under the supervision of your doctor. Self-medication may have undesired effects.
- Testosterone [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Sustanon 250, 250mg/ml solution for injection - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- Sustanon 250, 250mg/ml solution for injection - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 23 May 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.