Termipil Kit Strip Of 5 Tablet Combikit
It is strictly used under medical supervision for the prescribed clinical condition. Termipil tablet combikit contains two active medications: mifepristone and misoprostol. Mifepristone is an anti-ho
rmone (anti-progestogen) that blocks the action of progesterone, a hormone that a woman needs to continue being pregnant. Misoprostol is a medication that increases the contraction of the uterus which dilates the cervix. Nausea, uterine cramps, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizziness, and in some cases uterine bleeding may occur. Most of these side effects of Termipil tablet combikit go away with time. However, if vaginal bleeding does not stop, it is an emergency and you need to seek medical attention immediately.
|You Save||₹72.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Misoprostol(200.0 Mcg) + Mifepristone(200.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Management of gynecological conditions|
|Side effects||Uterine spasms, vomiting, diarrhoea, dizziness|
|Therapy||DRUGS ACTING ON UTERUS|
Uses of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
Contraindications of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
- If you have a bleeding problem
- If you have a confirmed or suspected ectopic pregnancy
- If you suffer from any heart problem
- If you suffer from any liver disease
- If have any kidney disease
- If you are having vaginal bleeding
- If you have porphyria (an inherited blood disease that may cause nervous system or skin problems)
Side effects of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
- Uterine spasms
- Uterine bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
Other General Warnings
- You have an intrauterine device.
- You have a bleeding disorder.
Directions for Use of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
- Take the Termipil tablet combikit as prescribed by your physician.
- You need to take this medicine with food and a glass of water.
- Swallow the whole tablet without chewing or crushing it.
Storage and disposal of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
Dosage of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
How Does It Work?
Interactions of TERMIPIL KIT STRIP OF 5 TABLET COMBIKIT
Interactions with other medicines
- Steroids - dexamethasone
- Antifungals - ketoconazole, itraconazole
- Antibiotics (fits) - erythromycin, rifampicin
- Anti-epileptic - phenytoin, phenobarbital, carbamazepine
- Immunosuppressants - cyclosporine, tacrolimus, sirolimus
- Medicines to treat migraine - ergotamine
Dr. Jagruti Jain
M.B.B.S., M.D., D.N.B., General Medicine