Terfast 250mg Tablet
Terfast 250 MG Description
Terfast Tablet is an effective antifungal medicine. It contains terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails. Terfast Ta
blet should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
- Terzide 250mg TabletsBy Ikon Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 195.00₹ 195.00₹
- Dphyte 250mg Tablets 10'sBy Prosaic Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 170.00₹ 170.00₹
- Gris Odt 250mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 221.25₹ 188.06₹
- Funzi 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 206.90₹ 206.90₹
- Fintrix 250mg TabletBy Micro Labs7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 141.00₹ 141.00₹
- Ifin 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 107.50₹ 91.37₹
- Terbicip 250mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 390.00₹ 331.50₹
- Terbinaforce 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.14₹ 85.12₹
- Terbikem 250mg Tablet 15'sBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 424.00₹ 424.00₹
- Tyza 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Abbott Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 225.63₹ 191.79₹
Uses of Terfast 250 MG
Contraindications of Terfast 250 MG
- If you are allergic to the terbinafine or other active ingredients present.
- If you have an active or serious liver problem.
Side effects of Terfast 250 MG
- Decrease in appetite
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Terfast 250 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You develop any allergic reaction after using the Terfast Tablet.
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You experience any undesirable signs and symptoms like vomiting, fatigue, dark urine, abdominal pain, etc.
- You have a weakened immune system.
- You are suffering from a condition - lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease that affects skin, joints kidneys and other organs).
- You experience skin reactions like Stevens-Johnson syndrome (serious skin disorder).
- You have developed a rash due to a high level of a specific type of WBCs (white blood cells).
- You have pityriasis Versicolor (a common skin infection caused due to yeast that looks like flaky patches usually appears on the back and chest), this medicine may not be effective.
Mode of Action of Terfast 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Terfast 250 MG
- Terfast Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Terfast 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Terfast Tablet works or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for treating conditions like psychiatric illnesses, high blood pressure, heart problems, tuberculosis and other groups of medicines like other antifungals, antibiotics, blood-thinning medicines and antacids....
Storage and disposal of Terfast 250 MG
- Store the Terfast Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Terfast 250 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How the Terfast Tablet works?
Q: What is the Terfast Tablet used for?
- LAMISIL (terbinafine hydrochloride) Tablets, 250 mg For oral use, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
- Drugs H. Terbinafine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- TERBICIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- Terbinafine 250mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- Terbinafine 250mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].