Terbiz 250mg Tablet
By ZENON HEALTH CARE LIMITED
7 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Terbiz 250 MG Description
Terbiz Tablet is an effective antifungal medicine. It contains terbinafine as its active ingredient. This medicine is used for the treatment of fungal infections of the skin, hair, nails. Terbiz Tabl
et should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
|You Save||₹21.00 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea|
Check more medicines with composition as Terbinafine(250.0 Mg)
9 Generic Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Terbiz 250mg Tablet
- Terbest 250mg TabletBy Systopic Laboratories7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 98.00₹ 83.3030% CHEAPER₹ 11.90/Tablet
- Terbitotal 250 Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 95.70₹ 81.3431.65% CHEAPER₹ 11.62/Tablet
- Temiza 250mg Tablets 7'sBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 119.00₹ 101.1515% CHEAPER₹ 14.45/Tablet
- Ifin 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 117.50₹ 101.0515.06% CHEAPER₹ 14.44/Tablet
- Terbituf 250mg Tablet 7'sBy Oziel Pharma7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 99.00₹ 84.1529.29% CHEAPER₹ 12.02/Tablet
- Terbocet 250mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Kivi Labs Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 148.0012.94% CHEAPER₹ 14.8/Tablet
- Terbinaforce 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.14₹ 87.1226.76% CHEAPER₹ 12.45/Tablet
- Terbiface 250mg Tablets 7'sBy Healing Pharma India Pvt Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 100.00₹ 100.0015.94% CHEAPER₹ 14.29/Tablet
- Texifen 250mg Strip Of 7 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd7 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 160.00₹ 112.005.88% CHEAPER₹ 16/Tablet
Uses of Terbiz 250 MG
Terbiz Tablet is used to treat various fungal infections of skin, hair and nails.
Contraindications of Terbiz 250 MG
- If you are allergic to the terbinafine or other active ingredients present.
- If you have an active or serious liver problem.
Side effects of Terbiz 250 MG
- Decrease in appetite
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Terbiz 250 MG
Can I take the Terbiz Tablet during pregnancy?
There is limited information available about safety of the Terbiz Tablet in pregnant women. Consult your doctor for more information and seek immediate medical advice in case you become pregnant while on treatment with this medicine.
Can I takethe Terbiz Tablet while breastfeeding?
It is not recommended to use the Terbiz Tablet while breastfeeding as terbinafine passes into the breastmilk. Consult your doctor if you can breastfeed while taking this medicine.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Terbiz Tablet?
It is unknown that the Terbiz Tablet will affect the ability of your mental alertness. If you experience dizziness or any undesirable effect then activities that need mental alertness like driving, operating machinery should be avoided.
Can I consume alcohol with the Terbiz Tablet?
There is no known interaction between alcohol and the Terbiz Tablet. However, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney problems.
- You develop any allergic reaction after using the Terbiz Tablet.
- You are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or are breastfeeding.
- You experience any undesirable signs and symptoms like vomiting, fatigue, dark urine, abdominal pain, etc.
- You have a weakened immune system.
- You are suffering from a condition - lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease that affects skin, joints kidneys and other organs).
- You experience skin reactions like Stevens-Johnson syndrome (serious skin disorder).
- You have developed a rash due to a high level of a specific type of WBCs (white blood cells).
- You have pityriasis Versicolor (a common skin infection caused due to yeast that looks like flaky patches usually appears on the back and chest), this medicine may not be effective.
Mode of Action of Terbiz 250 MG
How Does It Work?
Terbinafine in the Terbiz Tablet works by acting on the cell wall of the fungi, stopping its division and subsequently killing it.
Directions for Use of Terbiz 250 MG
- Terbiz Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine. It can be taken with or without food.
- It should be taken in doses and frequency as prescribed by your doctor and should not be taken for a duration longer than prescribed.
Interactions of Terbiz 250 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Terbiz Tablet works or this medicine itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Also, inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or any vaccination scheduled.
- Especially, if you are taking medicines for treating conditions like psychiatric illnesses, high blood pressure, heart problems, tuberculosis and other groups of medicines like other antifungals, antibiotics, blood-thinning medicines and antacids....
Storage and disposal of Terbiz 250 MG
- Store the Terbiz Tablet in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Terbiz 250 MG
Symptoms of an overdose may include headache, nausea, upper abdominal pain and dizziness. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excess of the Terbiz Tablet....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of the Terbiz Tablet. However, if you have missed taking the missed dose of this medicine take it as soon as possible. Never take two doses to compensate for the missed dose....
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How the Terbiz Tablet works?
A: Terbiz Tablet is an anti-fungal medicine. It stops the spreading of infection by destroying the structure of fungi and kills the fungus.
Q: What is the Terbiz Tablet used for?
A: Terbiz Tablet is used in the treatment of various fungal infections of hair, skin and nails due to fungal and yeast organisms.
- LAMISIL (terbinafine hydrochloride) Tablets, 250 mg For oral use, USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
- Drugs H. Terbinafine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- TERBICIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- Terbinafine 250mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
- Terbinafine 250mg Tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021].
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed