Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By HBC LIFESCIENCES PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Telcure Ch Tablet contains a combination of chlorthalidone and telmisartan. It is used to treat high blood pressure when a single medicine has failed or is unable to control blood pressure. This medicine works by relaxing the blood vessels and reducing the fluid load in the body by increasing urinary output. This medicine should be taken as directed by your doctor. Avoid missing any dose or stop taking Telcure Ch Tablet without informing your doctor. High blood pressure is a critical health condition, if not treated well, can lead to other health-related complications and affect other parts of the body such as the brain, heart, blood vessels, kidneys. Thus, it is recommended that along with taking your medications on time you should also incorporate certain lifestyle modifications. A few of these changes include eating a diet that is low in fat and salt, maintaining a healthy weight, exercising for 30 mins every day, not smoking and limiting alcohol consumption....
|You Save||₹29.16 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Telmisartan(80.0 Mg),Chlorthalidone / Chlortalidone(12.5 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood pressure|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, lack of energy, coughing|
Check more medicines with composition as Telmisartan(80.0 Mg) + Chlorthalidone / Chlortalidone(12.5 Mg)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Uses of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
For the treatment of hypertension (high blood pressure), when blood pressure cannot be controlled by telmisartan or chlorthalidone alone.
Contraindications of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to telmisartan, chlorthalidone or any of the ingredients of Telcure Ch Tablet.
- If you are allergic to antibiotics like sulfasalazine, sulfisoxazole, etc.
- If you feel difficulty in passing urine or passing no urine at all (anuria).
- If you have diabetes or a kidney problem and you are taking medicine for lowering the blood pressure like aliskiren.
Side effects of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Lack of energy
- Swelling of lower limb
Precautions and Warnings of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Telcure Ch Tablet during pregnancy?
Telcure Ch Tablet should never be taken during pregnancy, as it may cause harm to the foetus and result in foetal abnormalities. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or you are planning pregnancy.
Can I take Telcure Ch Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effect of Telcure Ch Tablet on breastfeeding. Thus, you should inform your doctor if you are a nursing mother. Your doctor might suggest an alternative medicine or ask you to stop breastfeeding while on this medicine after analysing the need.
Can I drive if I have consumed Telcure Ch Tablet?
You may experience dizziness and drowsiness after taking this medicine which hampers your driving abilities. Thus it is advised to avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets?
Alcohol along with Telcure Ch Tablet may result in additive blood pressure-lowering effect. It also increases the side effect of this medicine. Talk to your doctor for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You experience fainting, giddiness, a sign of decreased blood pressure, then lay down on the bed for some time and once you feel fine, get up slowly.
- You have an increased level of potassium in the blood or are on any potassium supplements.
- You are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, this medicine will be changed.
- You are diabetic and on aliskiren, an anti-hypertensive medicine to control blood pressure.
- You experience undesired symptoms after taking this medicine.
- Telcure Ch Tablet should not be used in children below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- A hormone called angiotensin is responsible for the narrowing of blood vessels and rise in blood pressure. Telmisartan lowers blood pressure by blocking the action of angiotensin.
- Chlorthalidone acts by increasing the loss of water and salt from the body, thus resulting in increased production of urine, thereby lowering the blood pressure.
Directions for Use of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Telcure Ch Tablet should be consumed as a whole with a sufficient amount of water with or without food. Never stop this medicine on your own. Take this medicine as advised by your doctor.
Interactions of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Telcure Ch Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat high blood pressure, heart failure, high cholesterol levels, blood thinners, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for brain-related disorders....
- Medicine used for heart failure like digoxin should be used cautiously.
- You may experience low blood sugar if you are taking medicine for diabetes like insulin, metformin along with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store it below 25°C in a cool, dry place. Protect it from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Telcure Ch 80mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose may include irregular heart rhythms, dizziness, electrolyte imbalance, nausea, weakness and vomiting. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
Missing a dose of antihypertensives may lead to high blood pressure and other heart-related complications. Thus, if you have missed any dose of medicine, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any dietary restrictions I should follow as I have high blood pressure?
- Limit the intake of salt in the diet, especially pickles and packaged foods like chips contain excess salt and should be avoided.
- Have less amount of potassium-containing foods like spinach, broccoli or banana.
- Limit meat intake.
- Instead of having packaged snacks, prefer fresh-cut fruits as they are rich in vitamins and fibre.
Q: Can I stop Telcure Ch Tablet if I experience more side effects?
A: No, you should never stop taking Telcure Ch Tablet without consulting your doctor. Talk to your doctor about all the side effects, so he can suggest you some alternative medicine.
Q: Why do I experience frequent urination after taking Telcure Ch Tablet?
A: The excess of fluid built up or accumulated in the body gets eliminated via urine, thereby lowering your blood pressure and provide relief from oedema.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- Telcure Beta 25 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Telcure Beta 50 Mg Tablet 15 S
- Telcure Am 40 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure 40 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure H 40 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure Ch 40 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure Amh Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure Amh Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Telcure Cn Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Telcure Trio Strip Of 15 Tablets