Syscan 150mg Strip Of 2 Tablets
Syscan 150 MG Description
Syscan 150 mg capsule is an antifungal medicine and is used for the treatment of various fungal infections. It contains Fluconazole as its main component. It prevents the growth of fungi by disruptin
g their cellular enzymes. Take this medicine in dose as recommended by your doctor. Abruptly stopping this medicine may increase the risk of reinfection. Individuals with kidney, liver and heart disorder should take this medicine with caution as it may worsen your conditions. Please inform your doctor about your health condition before taking the medicine.
- Fluka 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Cipla Gx1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.50₹ 11.48₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Faze 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Megha Healthcare Private Limited1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.50₹ 13.50₹ 13.5/Tablet
- Forcan 150mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Cipla Limited4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 54.02₹ 45.92₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Nuforce 150mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 27.01₹ 22.96₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Flucos 150mg Strip Of 6 TabletsBy Oaknet Healthcare Pvt Ltd6 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 81.04₹ 68.88₹ 11.48/Tablet
- Funspor 150mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Dwd Pharmaceuticals Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 26.45₹ 22.48₹ 11.24/Tablet
- Ntfung 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Kivi Labs Limited1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 14.72₹ 12.51₹ 12.51/Tablet
- Fluty 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletBy Coxswain Healthcare1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 13.50₹ 12.02₹ 12.02/Tablet
- Af 150mg Strip Of 1 TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories1 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 12.80₹ 10.88₹ 10.88/Tablet
- Fole 150mg Strip Of 2 TabletsBy Unison Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd2 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 19.74₹ 16.7813.76% CHEAPER₹ 8.39/Tablet
Uses of Syscan 150 MG
Contraindications of Syscan 150 MG
- If you are allergic to fluconazole or any other ingredient of this medicine. If you are taking any other anti-infective medicines, medicines for brain and heart disorders like erythromycin, pimozide, quinidine, etc....
Side effects of Syscan 150 MG
- Increased liver enzymes
- Skin rash
- Stomach ache
Precautions and Warnings of Syscan 150 MG
- It is not recommended to be used during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety. Take this medicine only if only if it is considered to be clearly essential.
- You may experience dizziness or fits while taking this medicine. If you experience any of these, you should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Other General Warnings
- You have any pre-existing health condition such as liver disease or kidney disease.
- You have heart diseases and irregular heart rhythm.
- You have abnormal electrolyte levels (potassium, calcium or magnesium) in your blood
- You develop skin reactions after taking this tablet.
- You have adrenal insufficiency (a condition where the adrenal gland does not produce sufficient steroid hormone).
Mode of Action of Syscan 150 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Syscan 150 MG
- Take this capsule as a whole with a glass of water.
- Check the expiry of the medicine before use.
Interactions of Syscan 150 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Syscan 150 mg capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Especially if you are taking medicines like other antibiotics, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-cancer medicines, anti-hypertensives like nifedipine, losartan, painkillers, immunosuppressives like ciclosporin or medicines for heart-related disorders like amiodarone, quinidine etc. Other medicines that should be used with caution are contraceptive pills, anti-depressants like lithium, anti-epileptic medicines, anti-diabetic medicines, etc....
Storage and disposal of Syscan 150 MG
- Do not store above 25°C.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
- Dispose of the capsule if it is expired.