Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
By KOYE PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Spirodin-AB Tablet contains a combination of Acebrophylline and Doxofylline. It is used for the treatment of respiratory problems such as asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) symptoms may include tightness in your chest, shortness of breath, wheezing and coughing. It helps in relaxing the muscles of the respiratory tract and also removes the cough/mucus from the airways. Avoid smoking and exposure to dust and pollution. You should take this medicine regularly as per your physician instructions. If you stop it earlier, your symptoms may worsen....
|You Save||₹26.64 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Doxofylline(400.0 Mg),Acebrophylline(100.0 Mg)|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR CHRONIC OBSTRUCTIVE PULMONARY DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Doxofylline(400.0 Mg) + Acebrophylline(100.0 Mg)
Uses of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
It is used for the treatment of respiratory problems such as Asthma and COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease).
Contraindications of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to Acebrophylline and Doxofylline or any of the ingredients of Spirodin-AB Tablet.
- If you are suffering from low blood pressure or any heart problem.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have kidney or liver disease
Side effects of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Indigestion, heartburn
- Stomach pain, bloating
- Dry throat or mouth
- Irregular heart rate, shortness of breath
- Lack of sleep
- High blood sugar level, excess of protein in the urine
Precautions and Warnings of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take Spirodin-AB Tablet during pregnancy?
Spirodin-AB Tablet is not recommended during pregnancy due to limited information available on its safety and especially during the first three months as the baby's organs and other parts form during this phase and it can impact the growth of the foetus. Take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I take Spirodin-AB Tablet while breastfeeding?
Components of this medicine pass in breastmilk. A breastfeeding woman should take this medicine only if prescribed by your doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Spirodin-AB Tablet?
There is limited information about the effects of Spirodin-AB Tablet on driving. However, if you experience side effects like dizziness, you should avoid driving or using machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Spirodin-AB Tablet?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol along with this medicine. Hence, it is important to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are suffering from any heart disease.
- You have a liver or kidney problem.
- You are suffering from high blood pressure or hyperthyroid.
- You are an elderly person and have a history of peptic ulcers.
- You are already taking medicines to treat fits and if you have a habit of smoking, as it may be required to increase the dose of this medicine.
Mode of Action of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Acebrophylline causes relaxation of bronchial muscles and inhibits the mucous secretion. Acebrophylline inhibits certain enzymes responsible for the production of inflammatory mediators, and it reduces the swelling responsible for airway obstruction....
- Doxofylline is a bronchodilator that relaxes the muscles that surround the airways of the lungs and allows them to open up. Collectively these two medicines make breathing easier.
Directions for Use of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Spirodin-AB Tablet as instructed by your doctor.
- Do not change your dose unless your doctor tells you to.
- Never stop the medicine on your own.
Interactions of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Caution should be taken when certain antibiotics like Amoxicillin, Cefuroxime, lincomycin, clindamycin and Erythromycin are used concomitantly with Spirodin-AB Tablet.
- Other medicines are allopurinol, phenytoin, caffeine, cimetidine, propranolol, anti-flu vaccines should be used cautiously.
- Spirodin-AB Tablet may interact with other medicines. Discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
Storage and disposal of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take Spirodin-AB Tablet as instructed by your doctor.
- Store it in original packaging to protect it from light.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Spirodin Ab Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of overdose of Spirodin-AB may include heart problems or sometimes fits. If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you missed any dose of Spirodin-AB tablet take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Spirodin-AB Tablet during an asthma attack?
A: No, it will not help in an acute attack of asthma. It is advised to take appropriate rescue medicine like inhalers given by your doctor during an asthma attack. Keep taking Spirodin-AB Tablet as well and do not stop it abruptly.
Q: Is Spirodin-AB Tablet addictive?
A: Spirodin-AB Tablet does not contain any substances reported to become habit-forming. However, it is advised that this medicine should not be used more than the prescribed time.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.