Secal D Syrup 200ml
By AQUILA LABS
200ml Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Secal D Syrup 200ml Description
Secal D Syrup is a nutritional supplement. It contains a combination of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc. Secal D Syrup is used for the growth, development and strengthening the bones. It is a
lso used to support reduced levels of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D and zinc.
|You Save||₹5.70 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Calcium Carbonate + Cholecalciferol(Vit D3) + Magnesium + Zinc|
|Uses||Nutritional deficiency, Bone disorders|
|Therapy||CALCIUM AND VITAMIN D SUPPLEMENTATION|
Check more medicines with composition as Calcium Carbonate + Cholecalciferol(Vit D3) + Magnesium + Zinc
Uses of Secal D Syrup 200ml
- Secal D Syrup is used for the treatment of nutritional deficiencies.
- For the treatment and prevention of bone disorders by supporting the growth, development and strength of the bone.
Precautions and Warnings of Secal D Syrup 200ml
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition, be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take Secal D Syrup if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications and supplements or are following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
- Vitamin and Mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diets of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
Ingredients and Benefits of Secal D Syrup 200ml
- Calcium is one of the most profuse minerals in the body, which is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It is very important for maintaining the balance of breaking down and building up bones and supports flexible movements and mobility of muscles and bones....
- Vitamin D plays a very crucial role in the absorption of calcium and phosphorous from the intestine, which is critical for the formation, growth and regeneration of bones. It supports healthy bones and teeth. It also plays an important role in cell growth, neuromuscular and immune function and reduction of inflammation....
- Zinc is an essential mineral that the body requires for performing vital physiological functions. It plays an important role in bone formation and mineralisation. It is an essential factor for bone healing and repair and may arrest bone loss....
- Magnesium is an important micronutrient required for many processes in the body, including regulating muscle and nerve function and making protein, bone, and DNA. It also supports a healthy immune system....
Directions for Use of Secal D Syrup 200ml
- Secal D Syrup should be taken as advised by your doctor.
- You should not consume calcium supplements more than the stated recommended daily dose.
Storage and disposal of Secal D Syrup 200ml
- Secal D Syrup should be stored in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What food is rich in Vitamin D3, Calcium, Magnesium & Zinc?
A: Milk, curd, cheese, paneer and other dairy products, chinese cabbage, kale, broccoli and milk products. Zinc is found in beans, nuts, certain types of seafood (such as crab and lobster), whole grains, etc.
Q: Is Secal D Syrup a health supplement? Can it be harmful if I take it too much?
A: Yes, taking Secal D Syrup too much of this supplement can be harmful. An overdose can cause stomach discomfort and increase levels of calcium, vitamin D3, magnesium, and zinc in your body. If you think you have taken too much of this supplement, seek medical attention immediately.
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Calcium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Vitamin D [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Zinc supplements and bone health [Internet]. Science Direct. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- GEMITROL [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- Office of Dietary Supplements - Magnesium [Internet]. Ods.od.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
- OSTEWIN Tablet [Internet]. Alphadrug.in. 2022 [cited 23 June 2022]
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you