Sangoxin Strip Of 10 Tablets
Sangoxin 0.25 MG Description
Sangoxin Tablet is used to treat heart failure and atrial fibrillation (a rhythm disorder of the heart). It is a cardiac glycoside-digoxin that makes the heart pump more efficiently and increases blo
od circulation throughout the body. The dose and duration of this medicine are decided by your doctor after assessing your condition. You should take this medicine at a fixed time for optimal results.
Uses of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
- Sangoxin Tablet is used to treat heart failure and atrial fibrillation (a rhythm disorder of the heart).
Contraindications of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
Side effects of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
- Visual impairment
Precautions and Warnings of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have kidney disease.
- You have a sinoatrial disorder.
- You have recently suffered a heart attack.
- You have Beri-beri disease (caused by a vitamin Bl deficiency).
- You are taking diuretics.
- You have severe respiratory (lung) disease.
Mode of Action of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Sangoxin Tablet works or Sangoxin Tablet itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
Dosage of Sangoxin 0.25 MG
- If you think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.