Rubidol Aq Injection
By ZENOX LIFE SCIENCES LTD
Price to be Updated
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rubidol Aq Injection Description
Rubidol Aq Inj is a medicine used to relieve pain and inflammation. It contains diclofenac as an active ingredient. It is used to relieve acute pain associated with rheumatoid arthritis, gout, pain following an operation, due to dental procedures and trauma. This medicine works by blocking the formation of a chemical prostaglandin, responsible for the sensation of pain, swelling and inflammation. The medicines will be given as an injection by a healthcare professional in a hospital or clinic. The dose and duration of the medicine depend on the underlying condition. Before initiating treatment with the medicine you should let the doctor know if you smoke, have diabetes, blood clotting problem, heart condition, etc....
Uses of Rubidol Aq Injection
- Rubidol Aq Inj is used for relieving acute pain conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, pain due to kidney dysfunction and gout attacks.
- It is used to treat or prevent post-operative pain and pain after surgery or dental procedures.
Contraindications of Rubidol Aq Injection
- If you are allergic to diclofenac other ingredients of the injection.ou suffer from liver, heart or kidney failure.
- If you have a history of a blood clotting disorder or you tend to bleed easily.
- If you have or had an active stomach or intestinal ulcer or bleeding problems.
- If you have a history of stomach ulcers or bleed due to the use of painkillers.
- If you recently had surgery or operation, which has an associated risk of bleeding.
- If you are pregnant, in the last trimester, you may have a history of an asthma attack, or you may have dehydration.
- If you are using medicine to stop blood clottings like heparin, or other pain killers like ibuprofen, celecoxib, etc.
- If you have experienced an episode of allergic reaction upon painkiller use like asthma, skin rashes, swelling & nasal congestion.
- If you suffer from brain and heart diseases like heart attack, stroke, heart failure, problems with blood circulation, or circulatory disease.
Side effects of Rubidol Aq Injection
- Injection site pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rubidol Aq Injection
Can I take Rubidol Aq Inj during pregnancy?
Due to lack of safety information this medicine is not recommended in pregnant women, especially during the last trimester of pregnancy. If you think you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant, seek immediate medical advice.
Can I take Rubidol Aq Inj while breastfeeding?
Due to lack of safety information this medicine is not recommended during breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have taken Rubidol Aq Inj ?
Avoid driving if you experience dizziness, visual disturbance, spinning head, sleepiness, or drowsiness while on treatment.
Can I consume alcohol with Rubidol Aq Inj ?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Rubidol Aq Inj , it is essential to consult the physician if you have a habit of regular drinking. Consuming alcohol while taking pain killers is known to increase the risk of bleeding, ulcer and perforation in the stomach and intestine (upper gastrointestinal tract).
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are already using other painkillers.
- Your kidneys are not working properly and you experience swelling and water retention.
- You suffer from skin rashes, itching, papules, blisters, etc.
- You have a hereditary disorder of intolerance to some sugars like lactose and glucose.
- You suffer from autoimmune disorders like systemic lupus erythematosus.
- You are trying to conceive or taking treatment for infertility, should discontinue the medicine.
- You have asthma, or you are prone to seasonal allergies, rhinitis, and other lung and throat problems.
- You have a history of stomach or bowel disorders like gastrointestinal bleeding or Crohn's disease.
- You are an elderly patient, or with low body weight, the doctor may reduce your dose of the medicine.
- You have liver disease, close monitoring of liver function is required.
- You have heart problems like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, or diabetes, or you are an active smoker.
- You may develop stomach or intestinal bleeding problems during the treatment, the risk is more if you are using aspirin.
Mode of Action of Rubidol Aq Injection
How Does It Work?
Rubidol Aq Inj interfere with the production of a chemical called prostaglandins, which is responsible for the sensation of pain and swelling. It reduces pain and swelling.
Directions for Use of Rubidol Aq Injection
- Rubidol Aq Inj will be given to you in a hospital by the doctor or nurse as an injection.
- Do not self-inject the medicine. Follow the aftercare instruction given by the doctor.
Interactions of Rubidol Aq Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of diclofenac with medicines like water pills and other blood pressure medicines like furosemide, propranolol, atenolol, and telmisartan decrease the blood pressure lowering effects and thus should be cautiously used in elderly patients....
- Water pills like chlorothiazide, chlorthalidone and immunosuppressants like tacrolimus and ciclosporin may increase the potassium level if taken along with Rubidol Aq Inj .
- Concomitant use of anticoagulants like warfarin and medicines to treat brain conditions like escitalopram and fluoxetine increase the risk of bleeding and ulcers.
- Using antidiabetics along with the injection affect the blood sugar level. The doctor may ask to monitor blood sugar levels regularly.
- Antibiotics like ciprofloxacin, norfloxacin cause fits (you may have a history of fits or seizures) if taken along with the medicine.
- Diclofenac must not be used for 10-12 days after the use of mifepristone, as it reduces the effect of the medicine.
- Other medicines like phenytoin for fits, sulfinpyrazone and voriconazole, colestipol, cholestyramine, lithium used to treat brain conditions and digoxin used to treat heart failure must be used cautiously....
- Inform the doctor about the other medicine, supplement or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rubidol Aq Injection
- Store Rubidol Aq Inj below 30°C at a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Rubidol Aq Injection
Rubidol Aq Inj will be given by a doctor or nurse thus the chances of an overdose are unlikely. You may experience headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, diarrhoea, unconsciousness, excitation, dizziness, drowsiness. Inform the doctor or seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
It is unlikely that a dose of the injection will be missed if you are monitored in a healthcare setup. However, if you have missed taking a dose of the injection, inform the doctor or nurse immediately....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the time of the effect of the injection last?
A: It varies among individuals depending on the physiological nature of an individual. The effects last for 12 hours.
Q: Is Rubidol Aq Inj safe during pregnancy?
A: Avoid during pregnancy, in the third trimester of pregnancy. Consult the doctor for more information.
Q: How to store Rubidol Aq Inj ?
A: Store the injection below 30°C. Avoid using the unused portion once opened.
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- DICLOMAX Injection [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Diclofenac [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Injection D. DICLOTAL-AQ Injection – BLUE CROSS [Internet]. Bluecrosslabs.com. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
- Alcohol and NSAIDs Increase Risk for Upper GI Bleeding [Internet]. American Academy of Family Physicians. 2021 [cited 5 June 2021]
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay