Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml Description
Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml is used for the treatment of various bacterial infections such as infection of the lungs, airways, ears, urinary tract, skin, bone, joints, soft tissue, and tooth. It is a combi
ation of amoxicillin and clavulanic acid, that belongs to the class of penicillin antibiotics. The medicine is used in children. Please inform the doctor if the child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. Give the medicine as prescribed and for the prescribed duration to the child.
Uses of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
Contraindications of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
- If the child is allergic to amoxicillin, clavulanic acid or other of the ingredients of Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml .
- If the child has a history of allergic reactions to other antibiotics like cephalosporins, monobactam, carbapenem.
- If the child had liver problems & jaundice with the medicine before.
Side effects of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
- Infection of the skin & nails
- Difficulty indigestion
- Skin rashes & irritation
Precautions and Warnings of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
Other General Warnings
- Your child may develops an allergic reaction after taking Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml
- Your child had allergic reactions to penicillin, cephalosporins.
- Your child any liver problems.
- Your child has a kidney problem.
- Your child has a history of fits.
- Your child may experience redness of the skin followed by eruptions.
- Your child may experience fatigue, fever, rash and swollen glands.
- Your child has diarrhoea and abdominal pain even after stopping treatment with the medicine.
- Your child has difficulty in passing urine.
Mode of Action of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
- Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using the medication.
- For reconstitution:
- Boil and cool the water.
- Add the water below the mark of the bottle.
- Shake well and make the volume up to the given mark of the bottle.
- A reconstituted solution must be used within the duration mentioned on the bottle.
Interactions of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines may affect the way Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml works, or the medicine itself may reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals the child is currently taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
- Concomitant use of Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml with blood thinners such as warfarin, acenocoumarol increases the risk of bleeding when taken it is advised to regularly monitor the blood tests like PT-INR.
- The risk of side effects increases when Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml taken with methotrexate which is used in the treatment of cancer.
- Medicines used for treating gouts like allopurinol or probenecid and to modify immune response during organ transplant like mycophenolate mofetil may be used cautiously with the medicine.
Storage and disposal of Rt Clav Dry Syrup 30ml
- Store Rt Clav Dry Syp 30ml at or below 25°C in original packaging to protect it from catching moisture.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children.