Rt Cef Dry Syp 30ml
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
30ml Dry Syrup in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rt Cef Dry Syrup is an antibiotic and is used to treat bacterial infections of the throat, lungs, tonsils, airways and skin. It contains cefadroxil as its active ingredient. This medicine is specially designed for use in children and should be used under an adult’s supervision. Before giving this medicine to your children, inform your doctor if your child is allergic to antibiotics or has experienced any allergic reactions after taking antibiotics. This medicine should be given in the prescribed quantity for the prescribed time to the child. Do not give this medicine to your child for viral infections such as cold and flu. Always complete the course of antibiotic medicine for your child, not completing the course of antibiotics or missing any dose of antibiotics can fail the therapy....
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)|
Check more medicines with composition as Cephadroxil / Cefadroxil(125.0 Mg)
Uses of Rt Cef 125 MG
Rt Cef Dry Syrup is used to treat bacterial infections of the lungs, airways, throat, tonsils and skin.
Contraindications of Rt Cef 125 MG
- If your child is allergic to cefadroxil or other cephalosporin antibiotics or any other ingredients of this medicine.
- If your child has a history of severe allergic reaction to penicillin antibiotics. If you are not sure about which are these antibiotics ask your doctor.
Side effects of Rt Cef 125 MG
- Stomach pain
- Allergic reactions (skin rash or itching)
Precautions and Warnings of Rt Cef 125 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child develops any allergic symptoms after taking Rt Cef Dry Syrup.
- Your child develops fever and feels weak after taking this medicine.
- Your child is allergic to penicillin or any similar medicines.
- Your child has severe diarrhoea.
- Your child has problems with the kidney or intestines.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that your child is using Rt Cef Dry Syrup while going for a lab test.
- Skipping doses or not completing the full course of therapy may decrease the effectiveness of the treatment and increase the chances of resistance of bacteria to the antibiotic treatment.
Mode of Action of Rt Cef 125 MG
How Does It Work?
Cefadroxil in Rt Cef Dry Syrup works by stopping bacterial cell wall synthesis. The absence of a bacterial cell wall results in the death of bacteria.
Directions for Use of Rt Cef 125 MG
- Rt Cef Dry Syrup should be given to your child in the dose and duration as directed by your doctor.
- Read the label carefully before using this medication.
- This medicine can be given before or after food, it would be best to give it after food to avoid any stomach upset.
Interactions of Rt Cef 125 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rt Cef Dry Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if your child is on other antibiotics and taking any other medicines for other health conditions.
Storage and disposal of Rt Cef 125 MG
- Store Rt Cef Dry Syrup below 30°C in a cool and dry place, do not refrigerate.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed and away from the reach of children and pets.
- Discard any unused portion after the specific period as per the label.
Dosage of Rt Cef 125 MG
In case of an overdose seek immediate advice from your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
It is advised not to miss any dose of antibiotics as it can fail the therapy. If you have missed giving any dose of Rt Cef Dry Syrup, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Rt Cef Dry Syrup?
A: Rt Cef Dry Syrup is used to treat bacterial infections of lungs, throat, airways, tonsils and skin in your child.
Q: What are the side effects of Rt Cef Dry Syrup?
A: Nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, stomach pain, indigestion, skin rashes are few side effects seen with Rt Cef Dry Syrup.
Q: Is Rt Cef Dry Syrup an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Rt Cef Dry Syrup is an antibiotic.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.