Roxikem Syrup 30ml
By ALKEM LABORATORIES LTD
30ml Suspension in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Uses of Roxikem 50 MG
For the treatment of bacterial infections such as respiratory tract infections, urinary tract infections, soft tissue infections.
Contraindications of Roxikem 50 MG
- If your child is allergic to roxithromycin or any other ingredient of Roxikem Suspension.
- If your child has severe liver problems.
- If your child is taking medications for migraine (ergot alkaloids).
Side effects of Roxikem 50 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Roxikem 50 MG
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your child has any existing medical conditions, or he/she is born prematurely.
- Your child experiences continuous diarrhoea after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Roxikem 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Roxithromycin interferes with the protein synthesis of bacteria, thereby inhibiting bacterial growth and helps in reducing the infection.
Directions for Use of Roxikem 50 MG
- Give this medicine to your child as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use and read the instructions on the bottle before use.
- Do not give it directly from the bottle, use a proper measuring cup or spoon for the exact quantity.
Interactions of Roxikem 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Roxikem Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals your child is currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if your child has a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if your child is taking a medicine used to treat the immune system like cyclosporin.
Storage and disposal of Roxikem 50 MG
- Store Roxikem Suspension in a cool and dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Roxikem 50 MG
Symptoms of an overdose include nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea. If you have given too much of Roxikem Suspension to your child, then contact your doctor or reach out to the nearest hospital immediately.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed giving any dose of Roxikem Suspension to your child, then give it as soon as you remember. If it's already time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and follow the regular dosing schedule....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the composition of Roxikem Suspension?
A: The composition of Roxikem Suspension includes roxithromycin, which is an antibiotic.
Q: Is Roxikem Suspension an antibiotic?
A: Yes, Roxikem Suspension is an antibiotic medicine that is used for the treatment of bacterial infections.
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.