Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
By AKUMENTIS HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules Description
Rosycap Cv is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet & lifestyle changes. It is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attac
k, stroke, etc. Rosycap Cv Capsule is a combination medicine containing clopidogrel and rosuvastatin as active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Rosycap Cv Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹27.45 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(20.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart related conditions|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, stomach pain|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
Check more medicines with composition as Rosuvastatin(20.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)
9 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
- Novastat Cv 20mg CapsuleBy Lupin10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 371.00₹ 315.35₹ 31.54/Capsule
- Crevast Cv 20mg Capsules 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 225.46₹ 191.64₹ 19.16/Capsule
- Rosumac Cv 20mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 273.90₹ 232.81₹ 23.28/Capsule
- Rosave Cv 20mg Capsules 10'sBy Alembic Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 263.00₹ 223.55₹ 22.36/Capsule
- Arvast Cv 20mg Capsules 10'sBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 237.00₹ 201.45₹ 20.14/Capsule
- Rosufit Cv 20mg Capsules 15'sBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 427.00₹ 362.95₹ 24.2/Capsule
- Rosloy Cv 20mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Lloyd Healthcare Pvt Ltd15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 359.00₹ 305.15₹ 20.34/Capsule
- Statpure Cv 20mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 179.87₹ 152.891.74% CHEAPER₹ 15.29/Capsule
- Rosuvas Cv 20 Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Sun Pharma10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 205.00₹ 174.25₹ 17.43/Capsule
Uses of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
Rosycap Cv Capsule is useful in lowering your blood cholesterol level and preventing any heart problems like a heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Rosycap Cv Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
Can I take Rosycap Cv Capsule during pregnancy?
- Consult your doctor before taking Rosycap Cv Capsules during pregnancy as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age should use effective contraceptive methods while using this medicine.
- If pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine, seek immediate medical advice.
Can I take Rosycap Cv Capsule while breastfeeding?
Consult your doctor before taking Rosycap Cv Capsule while breastfeeding as it is unknown if its components pass into breast milk.
Can I drive if I have consumed Rosycap Cv Capsule?
Avoid driving if you feel dizzy after taking Rosycap Cv Capsule.
Can I consume alcohol with Rosycap Cv Capsule?
Avoid consuming alcohol with Rosycap Cv Capsule as it may worsen the side effects.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have medical conditions like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have a genetic bleeding disorder known as haemophilia, where blood clotting is affected.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You are undergoing surgery (including dental procedures).
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are above 60 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus, inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
- Rosycap Cv Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rosycap Cv Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychotic disorders, HIV infection, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, acidity or are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, pain killers, antifungal medicines, antibiotics, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives....
Interactions with food items
Avoid consuming grapefruit juice with Rosycap Cv Capsule.
Storage and disposal of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
- Store Rosycap Cv Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rosycap Cv 20mg Capsules
If you think you have taken Rosycap Cv Capsule more than prescribed, then inform your doctor immediately or reach out to the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed or have forgotten to take a dose of Rosycap Cv Capsule, then take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the forgotten dose and continue with a regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of the medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rosycap Cv Capsule cause dizziness?
A: One may feel dizzy after taking Rosycap Cv Capsule. However, not everyone experiences it.
Q: Why should Rosycap Cv Capsule be stopped before surgery?
A: Rosycap Cv Capsule, if taken during surgery, can increase the risk of bleeding. Therefore, it should be stopped before surgery.
Q: Why does Rosycap Cv Capsule cause bruising?
A: Rosycap Cv can cause bruising due to a break in small blood vessels present under your skin which is due to a component present in this medicine.
Q: Is Rosycap Cv a blood thinner?
A: Rosycap Cv is a combination of two active components, clopidogrel and rosuvastatin (acts as a cholesterol-lowering agent). Clopidogrel acts as a blood-thinning agent, which prevents the platelets from sticking together and decreases the formation of harmful blood clots.
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- ROSULIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
- ROSYCAP ASP 20/75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP ASP 10/75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP GOLD 10/75MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP GOLD 20/75 STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP GOLD 20/150MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP ASP 20/150MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP ASP 20/150MG STRIP OF 10 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP ASP 10/150MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP CV 10MG STRIP OF 15 CAPSULES
- ROSYCAP 20MG TABLET
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed