Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules Description
Rosycap Cv is used to lower the lipid or cholesterol in the blood along with a low-fat diet & lifestyle changes. It is also used to reduce the risk of blood clot formation thus preventing heart attac
, stroke, etc. Rosycap Cv Capsule is a combination medicine containing clopidogrel and rosuvastatin as active ingredients. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before using Rosycap Cv Capsule, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history.
|You Save||₹25.95 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Rosuvastatin(10.0 Mg) + Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||High blood cholesterol, reduce the risk of heart related conditions|
|Side effects||Nausea, dizziness, stomach pain|
|Therapy||ANTI-PLATELET AND HYPOLIPIDEMIC DRUGS|
- Novastat Cv 10mg Capsules 15'sBy Lupin15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 345.95₹ 294.06₹ 19.6/Capsule
- Rosufit Cv 10mg Strip Of 15 CapsulesBy Ajanta Pharma Limited15 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 334.00₹ 283.90₹ 18.93/Capsule
- Rosumac Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Macleods Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 207.00₹ 175.95₹ 17.6/Capsule
- Crevast Cv 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 219.21₹ 186.33₹ 18.63/Capsule
- Rozat Cv 10mg/75mg Capsules 10'sBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 194.75₹ 165.54₹ 16.55/Capsule
- Razel Cv 10/75 Capsules 10'sBy Glenmark Pharmaceuticals10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 151.00₹ 128.3512% CHEAPER₹ 12.84/Capsule
- Rosuless C 10mg Capsules 10'sBy Corona Remedies Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 119.75₹ 101.7930% CHEAPER₹ 10.18/Capsule
- Rosulip Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Cipla Limited10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 186.34₹ 158.39₹ 15.84/Capsule
- Statpure Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 145.04₹ 123.2816% CHEAPER₹ 12.33/Capsule
- Cardirose Cv 10mg Strip Of 10 CapsulesBy Hbc Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Capsule(s) in StripMRP 196.90₹ 167.36₹ 16.74/Capsule
Uses of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
Contraindications of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, clopidogrel or any other ingredients of Rosycap Cv Capsule.
- If you have problems with your liver.
- If you have bleeding due to an ulcer in your bowel or bleeding in your brain.
- If you are pregnant or are breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
- Stomach pain
- Body pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
- Consult your doctor before taking Rosycap Cv Capsules during pregnancy as limited safety information is available in pregnant women.
- Women of childbearing age should use effective contraceptive methods while using this medicine.
- If pregnancy is detected while on treatment with this medicine, seek immediate medical advice.
Other General Warnings
- You have medical conditions like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have a genetic bleeding disorder known as haemophilia, where blood clotting is affected.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You are undergoing surgery (including dental procedures).
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are above 60 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Rosuvastatin works by lowering bad cholesterol, thus reducing the risk of heart diseases and preventing strokes and heart attacks.
- Clopidogrel works by preventing platelets from sticking together and thus, inhibiting blood clot formation. It helps in keeping blood flowing smoothly in your body.
Directions for Use of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
- Rosycap Cv Capsule should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
Interactions of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Rosycap Cv Capsule works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat your heart problems, psychotic disorders, HIV infection, hepatitis C, high blood pressure, acidity or are taking blood thinners, antiplatelet medications, pain killers, antifungal medicines, antibiotics, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
- Store Rosycap Cv Capsules in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Rosycap Cv 10mg Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Rosycap Cv Capsule cause dizziness?
Q: Why should Rosycap Cv Capsule be stopped before surgery?
Q: Why does Rosycap Cv Capsule cause bruising?
Q: Is Rosycap Cv a blood thinner?
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel 75 mg film coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- ROSULIP Tablets [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Clopidogrel [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]