Rosycap 10mg Tablet
Rosycap 10 MG Description
Rosycap 10 tablet is a cholesterol-lowering medicine. It contains rosuvastatin as its active ingredient. Rosycap is used for treating high cholesterol or correcting abnormal cholesterol along with di
etary and lifestyle modifications. It is also used to slow down the progression of atherosclerosis (narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up) and reduce the risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Rosuvastatin works by interfering with the formation of cholesterol or fat in your body. Your doctor will decide the dose and duration of this medicine after accessing your complete medical history. Individuals with high cholesterol often develop other health-related complications, to avoid that you must take this medicine on time and follow certain lifestyle and dietary modifications as suggested by your doctor.
- Rosuphar 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Threpsi Solutions Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 120.00₹ 84.00₹
- Curerosu 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 105.00₹ 80.85₹
- Cardiorostin 10mg TabletBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.06₹
- Rosubest 10mg TabletBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 81.06₹
- Rosuvastin 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Helios Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.80₹ 129.36₹
- Novastat 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Lupin15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 279.00₹ 237.15₹
- Rozudoc 10mg Tablets 15'sBy Ergos Life Sciences15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 209.00₹ 209.00₹
- Alfastat 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Alniche Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 135.00₹ 114.75₹
- Dplaq 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mattox Healthcare Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 145.00₹ 123.25₹
- Rosimit 10mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Vaks Pharma Private Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 148.00₹ 125.80₹
Uses of Rosycap 10 MG
- It is used in the treatment of high cholesterol levels and to correct abnormal cholesterol.
- To slow down the progression of atherosclerosis, a condition of narrowing of blood vessels due to fat build-up.
- It is also known to reduce the risk of heart-related conditions such as stroke and heart attack.
Contraindications of Rosycap 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin or any ingredient of Rosycap 10mg tablet.
- If you have any liver-related conditions.
- If you are pregnant, may be pregnant or are breastfeeding
Side effects of Rosycap 10 MG
- Feeling sick
- Stomach pain
- Muscle pain
- Feeling weak
Precautions and Warnings of Rosycap 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a medical condition like diabetes, liver or kidney disease, thyroid problems, respiratory problems, muscle-related problems.
- You have a history of stroke with bleeding inside the brain.
- You have repeated muscle pains or a history of muscle-related problems.
- You have recently or in the last 7 days, taken medicine for bacterial infection like fusidic acid, as this may cause serious muscle injury.
- You consume alcohol frequently or in excess.
- You are elderly, above 70 years of age.
Mode of Action of Rosycap 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Rosycap 10 MG
Interactions of Rosycap 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way the Rosycap 10 works or tab Rosycap 10 itself can alter the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- In particular, if you are taking a blood thinner, medicines used to suppress immune function, any hormone replacement therapy, oral contraceptives, other medicines used to lower blood cholesterol and antiviral medicines used for the treatment of HIV and Hepatitis. ...
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Rosycap 10 MG
- Store it below 30°C in the original package to protect from sunlight and moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.