Rosuvas 10mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
Rosuvas 10 MG Description
Rosuvas 10 tablet is used to lower the cholesterol level in the body. It contains rosuvastatin as the active ingredient. It is a statin and belongs to the class of HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors medicine. Rosuvas 10 lowers the bad cholesterol in the body by inhibiting the enzyme responsible for cholesterol formation.
Crevast 10 tablet, Rxtor 10 tablet, Zyrova 10 and Rosycap 10 are some other medicines containing rosuvastatin as the main component. Take the medicine at bedtime to gain better outcomes. Along with tab Rosuvas 10, you must maintain a healthy lifestyle with regular mild to moderate exercise, avoiding junk food/frequent snacking and reducing consumption of processed/packaged foods.
People with high cholesterol frequently end up developing other health issues; to prevent this, you must take this medication on schedule and make the lifestyle and dietary changes advised by your doctor.
- Rosubest 10mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 115.80₹ 115.8134.5% CHEAPER₹ 11.58/Tablet
Uses of Rosuvas 10 MG
Contraindications of Rosuvas 10 MG
- If you are allergic to rosuvastatin, or other ingredients of Rosuvas 10 Tablet.
- If you have severe kidney or liver disease.
- If you have a family history of muscle disorder.
- If you are on other cholesterol-lowering medicines.
- If you are on immunosuppressant medicine like cyclosporine used to treat arthritis.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Side effects of Rosuvas 10 MG
- Stomach ache
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Rosuvas 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You experience muscle problems after taking other lipid-lowering medicines.
- Taking medicines for bacterial infections like fusidic acid may cause serious muscle injury.
- You have respiratory failure.
- You have diabetes, thyroid problems.
- You are addicted to alcohol.
- You have a muscle disorder.
- You experience symptoms after taking the medicine.
- You must not consume alcohol if you have high cholesterol levels, as alcohol further breaks down in the body and forms bad cholesterol. Thus avoid consuming alcohol.
Directions for Use of Rosuvas 10 MG
Storage and disposal of Rosuvas 10 MG
- Store Rosuvas 10 Tablet at or below 25°C.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Protect it from moisture and direct sunlight.
- Avoid using expired medicine or that you no longer need.
Quick Tips of Rosuvas 10 MG
- Rosuvas 10 mg tablet is used to reduce the cholesterol level in the blood. This medicine has rosuvastatin as its main component. It blocks the action of an enzyme that produces cholesterol.
- This medicine should not be used for treating any other condition unless specified by the doctor. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended. Do not take more than the prescribed dose....
- Please make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning on becoming pregnant, or breastfeeding before starting Rosuvas 10.
- Additionally, if you have any pre-existing conditions such as diabetes, muscle disorders, thyroid, respiratory, liver, or kidney problems, it is important to inform your doctor. It is also essential to inform your doctor about all the medicines you are taking and your complete medical history....
- The use of certain medicines like erythromycin, aluminium hydroxide, ketoconazole, blood thinners, fusidic acid or immunosuppressants. along with this medicine must be avoided.
- Dizziness, headache, constipation, nausea and weakness may occur in some individuals with the use of this medicine. Inform your doctor if these effects bother you or do not go away.
- If you experience dizziness after taking this medicine, it is recommended not to drive or operate machinery. You should also avoid alcohol intake.
Dosage of Rosuvas 10 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Rosuvas 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Rosuvas 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way Rosuvas 10mg tablet works or this tablet itself affects the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- If you are taking similar medicines to treat the medical condition or other medicines like antibiotics and antifungals like ketoconazole, erythromycin, clarithromycin, medicines used to treat HIV, oral contraceptives, antacids that may contain aluminium hydroxide, blood thinners, etc. ...
- Inform the physician about the medicines, supplements or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction.
Interactions with food items
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How soon will the Rosuvas 10 Tablet work?
Q: Is Rosuvas 10 Tablet also a blood-thinner?
Q: For how long should I take Rosuvas 10? Is it safe for long-term consumption?
Q: When should I take Rosuvas Tablet?
Q: What is the composition of Rosuvas 10 Tablet?
Q: How soon can I expect the results of the Rosuvas 10 Tablet?
Q: What are the side effects of Rosuvas 10?
Q: Can I take Rosuvas in the morning?
Q: How does Rosuvas work?
Q: Is Rosuvas 10 tablet good for cholesterol?
- [Internet]. DailyMed. Rosuvastatin. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin 20mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]
- CDSCO. Rosuvastatin [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 10 May 2022]