Restasis 0.05% Bottle Of 0.4ml Ophthalmic Emulsion (Pack Of 30)
Restasis 0.05 % Description
Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion contains Cyclosporine. It is used to increase tear formation and helps in the treatment of dry eyes in certain eye diseases. Use Restasis as advised by your doctor. Commo
n side effects associated with Restasis are blurred vision and burning sensation or sensation of foreign particles in the eye. If side effects persist or your condition doesn't improve, then immediately inform your doctor.
|You Save||₹281.07 (11% on MRP)|
Uses of Restasis 0.05 %
Contraindications of Restasis 0.05 %
Side effects of Restasis 0.05 %
- Burning of eyes
- Redness of eyes
- Discharge from eyes
- Watering of eyes
- Itching and burning sensation in the eyes
- A sensation of foreign particles in the eyes
- Blurring of eyes
- Pain in eyes
Precautions and Warnings of Restasis 0.05 %
Other General Warnings
- You are using contact lenses. If the contact lens is worn, it should be removed before the use of the eye drop and reinserted after 15 minutes.
- You should not touch the tip of the vial as it may contaminate this medicine and cause eye infection when the same contaminated medicine is used again.
Mode of Action of Restasis 0.05 %
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Restasis 0.05 %
- Use Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion as instructed by your doctor.
- Follow directions carefully & do not miss doses.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after applying.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
Interactions of Restasis 0.05 %
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Restasis 0.05 %
- Store Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion at 15-25 °C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Restasis 0.05 %
- As Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion is meant for external use, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
- If you have instilled extra drops of Restasis, wash your eyes thoroughly with water.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What are the uses of Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion?
Q: Is Restasis Ophthalmic Emulsion steroid?
- Restasis ophthalmic emulsion medicine contains Cyclosporine, which belongs to the calcineurin inhibitor group of medicine and it is not a steroid.