Remot 5mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Remot 5 MG Description
Remot Tablets is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This tablet works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. Remot should be taken as directed by the doctor.
Uses of Remot 5 MG
Contraindications of Remot 5 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of Remot Tablets.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of Remot 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of Remot 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel Remot Tablets is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Remot Tablets should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Directions for Use of Remot 5 MG
- Remot Tablets should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- Take it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Storage and disposal of Remot 5 MG
- Store Remot Tablets at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Remot 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Mode of Action of Remot 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Interactions of Remot 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Remot Tablets works and Remot Tablets itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together. Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of Remot Tablets. ...
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Remot Tablets?
Q: Can I stop taking Remot Tablets when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.