Recard 7.5mg Tablets
By RANBAXY LABORATORIES (SUN PHARMA)
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Recard 7.5 MG Description
Recard Tablet is a heart rate-lowering medicine containing Ivabradine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat heart-related chest pain and long-term heart failure.Recard is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age. Take Recard in doses and duration prescribed by the doctor. It must be taken with food. You should never stop taking Recard Tablet on your own. Before starting this medicine, it is mandatory to inform your doctor about your past medical history and the medicines you take....
|You Save||₹17.88 (15% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: GRAND18 & get flat 18% OFF + up to Rs.1000 surprise cashback|
|Uses||Heart failure, angina|
|Side effects||Headache, dizziness, nausea, vomiting|
Check more medicines with composition as Ivabradine(7.5 Mg)
Uses of Recard 7.5 MG
- Heart failure
- Angina (chest pain which is related to the heart).
Contraindications of Recard 7.5 MG
- If you are allergic to Ivabradine or any other components of Recard Tablet.
- If you are suffering from any heart diseases.
- If you have a very low blood pressure.
- If you have any liver problems.
- If you are pregnant, planning to get pregnant.
- If you are breastfeeding.
- If you are using medicines to treat your fungal infection (ketoconazole, itraconazole, etc), using antibiotics (clarithromycin, erythromycin), medicines to treat HIV infection (nelfinavir, ritonavir, etc), medicines to treat psychiatric illness like nefazodone, medicines to treat heart conditions (diltiazem, verapamil)....
Side effects of Recard 7.5 MG
- Stomach pain
- Blurred vision
- Increased brightness
- Slow heart rate
- Uncontrolled blood pressure
Precautions and Warnings of Recard 7.5 MG
Can I take Recard Tablet during pregnancy?
You should not use Recard as there is limited information about its safety in pregnant women. Please consult your doctor before using any medicine during pregnancy. Proper birth control measures should be taken while consuming it.
Can I take Recard Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about its use in breastfeeding mothers. Thus, it should not be used while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Recard Tablet?
You may experience side effects like dizziness or visual disturbances while taking Recard. Thus, you need to be cautious while driving or operating machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Recard Tablet?
There is limited information but you must avoid consuming alcohol during treatment with Recard Tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any problems with your heart like irregular heartbeats, stroke, etc.
- You experience symptoms like tiredness, dizziness or shortness of breath.
- You have low or uncontrolled blood pressure.
- You have any liver or kidney problems.
- You suffer from any eye disease.
- Recard Tablet is not recommended for use in patients who are below 18 years old.
Mode of Action of Recard 7.5 MG
How Does It Work?
Ivabradine works by reducing the heart rate so that the heart pumps more blood each time it beats.
Directions for Use of Recard 7.5 MG
Take Recard Tablet with a glass of water or milk. It should be taken with food. Do not break, crush or chew the medicine. It is essential to take it regularly and at a fixed time. Follow your doctor’s instructions and do not exceed that dose more than that recommended....
Interactions of Recard 7.5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You need to mention all the medicines you take including herbal, vitamins & mineral supplements to your doctor before starting Recard Tablet.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with medicines like quinidine, amiodarone (used in heart diseases), pimozide (used to treat mental health), pentamidine (used in pneumonia) is not recommended as it may be harmful....
- You need to be cautious while using water pills like hydrochlorothiazide, indapamide, furosemide, bumetanide along with this medicine, as it may cause low heartbeats.
- This medicine should not be used along with medicines like ketoconazole (anti-fungal), ritonavir (used in HIV infection), clarithromycin (antibiotic), nefazodone (used to treat mental health), diltiazem, verapamil (used to treat high blood pressure and heart diseases)....
- Medicines like fluconazole, rifampicin, phenytoin, omeprazole, simvastatin, amlodipine, digoxin, warfarin should be used cautiously along with this medicine.
Interactions with food items
You should avoid having grapefruit juice while on treatment with Recard Tablet.
Storage and disposal of Recard 7.5 MG
Recard Tablet should be stored at room temperature protected from moisture and heat. Keep them out of reach and sight of children and pets.
Dosage of Recard 7.5 MG
Excess of this medicine may cause problems like a slower heart rate. Seek urgent medical help if you experience any such symptoms or feel you have taken too much of Recard Tablet.
Missed a Dose
In case you’ve missed any dose, take it as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Avoid taking a double dose to compensate for the missed dose.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can Recard Tablet be taken on an empty stomach?
A: No, Tablet Recard should be taken with food to avoid stomach upset and at the same time every day to gain optimum benefit.
Q: Is the Recard a blood thinner?
A: No, Recard Tablet is not a blood thinner medicine. It works by decreasing or slowing the heart rate so that in each beat the heart can pump more blood to various parts of the body.
Q: When should I take Recard?
A: You should take Recard during the day or night, as advised by the doctor. But it's better to take this medicine at the usual time every day for optimum results.
Q: What is Recard used for?
A: Recard Tablet is used for the treatment of angina (heart-related chest pain) and chronic heart failure. It works by reducing the heart rate so that the heart pumps more blood each time it beats.
- Ivabradine Oxalate Tablets 5 mg - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- Ivabradine Oxalate Tablets 5 mg - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
- IVAZINE Tablet [Internet]. Torrentian.com. 2022 [cited 13 May 2022]
Expires on or After
Understanding FPG, PPG & HbA1c Numbers In Diabetes
Common Diseases You Should Be Wary About This Rainy Season
Frequently Asked Questions On Diabetes And Obesity
Common Illnesses During Monsoons In India
Your Healthcare App Now Has Beauty Products Too!
Can Home Remedies Help With Cataracts?
How Good Are Exercises For Cataracts? Know more.
Gift Your First Superhero The Power Of Unbeatable Health
6 Foods That Will Help You Deal With Hydrocele
Foods To Eat And Avoid With Varicocele
Sitopaladi Churna: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Munakka: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions and More!
Kanchanar Guggulu: Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Nagkesar – Benefits, Uses, Side Effects & More!
Ashokarishta: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Amaltas – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects & More!
Kaunch Beej: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Jatamansi: Uses, Benefits, Precautions & More!
Kalmegh: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Sarpagandha – Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Chandraprabha Vati: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, Precautions & More!
Home Remedies That Ease Your Hydrocele
6 Safe And Simple Exercises For Hydrocele
Ramsay Hunt Syndrome: What Is This Rare Condition?
How Is Internet Addiction Affecting Your Mental Health?
Kiwi: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Star Anise: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Saffron: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Jackfruit: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Safe Stretching Exercises You Can Try If Suffering From Phimosis
Pomegranate: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects, and More!
Things You Shouldn’t Do Before And After Sex
Black Cardamom: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Galangal: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Baby Hygiene: Everything You Should Know
Breaking Down The Baby’s Growth Stages | 0-5 Years
Lady Finger : Uses, Benefits, Side effects and More!
Amla Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Aloe Vera Juice: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Phimosis – Causes, Symptoms And Remedies
Orange: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Guide To The Third-Trimester Of Pregnancy For Expecting Moms
Lychee: Uses, Benefits, Side Effects and More!
Effective Home Remedies for Anti-Ageing
Best Home Remedies For Hangover
Exercises To Do If You Suffer From Varicocele
Varicocele – Symptoms, Causes, Home Remedies
The Link Between Our Gut And Overall Well-being
Can Aerobic Exercises Improve Your Overall Health?
Natural Home Remedies for Tooth Decay