Pharmeasy Pill Box Organizer
The PharmEasy Pill Box Organiser is an all-in-one solution for people who have a regular fuss over organising their daily medication. Many people who have to take regular medication for ongoing treatment often end up losing their prescriptions and are in a pickle when it comes to their medication intake. Moreover, senior citizens dealing with chronic health ailments are often on daily medication, which becomes difficult to track throughout the week.
For this purpose, the PharmEasy Pill Box Organiser has 4 pill compartments for each time of the day. There are a total of 7 such daily compartment rows, making up for a tidy medication storage box that organises your pills for the week. Moreover, with the PharmEasy Pill Box Organiser, you can simply arrange your pills based on the dosage and you never even have to look back at your prescription for an entire week.
- The dual-tone colour of the pillbox compartments with its black bolded writing makes it extremely easy for people to read, thus ensuring that there are no mistakes in medicine dosage.
- It is quite lightweight and compact so you can easily carry it around wherever you go.
- Moreover, each row of compartments for a single day are detachable. This means that you can carry one or two or maybe more rows of compartments separately, on short journeys of 2-4 days.
- Since the PharmEasy Pill Box Organiser is such a convenient way to sort and segregate your daily medicine intake, it is the perfect companion for senior citizens with hefty prescriptions.
- The PharmEasy Pill Box Organiser is the best option for people on chronic or other long-term medication to meticulously organise their daily intake of pills.
- It can also be used as a storage container of pills.
How to Use
- The top cover has an easy-to-use transparent plastic door mechanism that protects the rows of compartments from falling out of the container.
- You can click open the top cover, take out your required compartment and put it back again in 3 simple steps.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not wash with excess soap. Simply wipe with a wet cloth to clean the compartments.
Q 1. Can I store all types of pills in this organiser?
Ans. Since this pill box organiser is not fully airtight, it is advisable not to store pills that need to be stored in airtight containers.
Q 2. Can I carry it safely in my luggage when travelling?
Ans. Yes, it can be carried safely in your luggage.
Q 3. Is the plastic used in making this organiser safe for sure?
Ans. Yes, this organiser is made from premium quality plastic that is safe to use.
Q 4. Will this organiser break if I drop it?
Ans. Since this organiser is made of plastic, it will not break if you drop it.