Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml Description
Ralzine Ax Syrup is a combination of Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. It is a Syrup primarily used to treat wet cough when there is mucous in the throat. It should not be used in newborn babies and child
ren less than 2 years. It should not be taken if you have kidney diseases. You may experience sleepiness, headache, tiredness, a dry mouth and skin rashes. In case you experience any side effects or discomfort after using this Syrup, then consult your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Uses of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
Contraindications of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
- If you are allergic to the ambroxol and hydroxyzine class of medicine like cetirizine, levocetirizine and any other components of this Syrup.
- Patients with kidney diseases and on hemodialysis should not take this Syrup.
Side effects of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Skin rash
Precautions and Warnings of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
Other General Warnings
- You feel restlessness, vomiting, irritation or pain in the abdomen after taking this Syrup.
- You consume alcohol too often or you have any dental issues.
- You have kidney diseases and are on hemodialysis.
- You are on any other medications or taking any herbal supplements or preparations.
Mode of Action of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
How Does It Work?
- Ralzine Ax Syrup contains Ambroxol and Levocetirizine. Ambroxol is a mucolytic medicine that clears the chest by thinning and loosening the mucus (phlegm) in the airway tracts.
- Levocetirizine is an antiallergic class that works by reducing allergic symptoms like rashes, sneezing, watery eyes and a runny or blocked nose.
Directions for Use of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
- Take this medicine as instructed by your doctor.
- Shake it well before use.
- Use a measuring cup, spoon or dropper for the exact quantity.
- Do not consume it directly from the bottle.
Interactions of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Ralzine Ax Syrup works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children and pets.
- Store it below 30°C. Protect it from light and moisture.
Dosage of Ralzine Ax Syrup 60ml
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Any precautions I need to take while taking Ralzine Ax Syrup?
Q: Can I take Ralzine Ax Syrup for dry cough?
Q: Can Ralzine Ax Syrup be given to babies?
- CDSCO [Internet]. cdsco.gov. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- LEVORID Tablets / Syrup [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- AXALIN Expectorant [Internet]. CiplaMed. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Amcosol Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]
- Gee l. Levocetirizine Syrup [Internet]. Npra.gov.my. 2022 [cited 21 June 2022]