Pye 15mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Pye 15 MG Description
Pye Tablet is an anti-diabetic medicine containing pioglitazone as its active ingredient. It is useful in improving the blood sugar levels of type 2 diabetes mellitus patients. While taking this medi
cine, you should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. It can be taken with or without food. Before using this medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about your detailed medical history. Your doctor may frequently ask you to monitor your blood sugar levels while on treatment with Pye.
- Piolon 15mg TabletBy Knoll Healthcare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 32.90₹
- Piopar 15mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Mitoch Pharma Pvt Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.00₹ 77.00₹
- Piosys 15mg 30's TabletsBy Systopic Laboratories30 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 48.00₹ 40.80₹
- Pionorm 15mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 53.00₹ 45.05₹
- Piokind 15mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.02₹ 51.02₹
- Glitaris 15mg TabletBy Eris Life Sciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.76₹ 54.20₹
- Piohope 15mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 60.02₹ 51.02₹
- Pozitiv 15mg TabletBy Franco Indian Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 68.00₹ 68.00₹
- Pioglar 15mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.00₹ 53.55₹
- Pioglit 15mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 69.00₹ 58.65₹
Uses of Pye 15 MG
Contraindications of Pye 15 MG
- If you are allergic to Pioglitazone or any of the ingredient of Pye Tablet.
- If you have diabetic ketoacidosis (uncontrolled diabetes along with nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, rapid weight loss).
- If you are suffering from any heart problems like heart failure.
- If you have any problems with your liver.
- If you ever had or have bladder cancer.
- If you notice blood in your urine and your doctor is not aware of it.
Side effects of Pye 15 MG
- Respiratory tract infection like cough, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat
- Weight gain
- Abnormal or blurred vision
Precautions and Warnings of Pye 15 MG
Other General Warnings
- You suffer from any liver disease.
- You are suffering from any heart problem like irregular heartbeat, heart failure.
- You are suffering from a certain type of diabetic eye disease called macular oedema.
- You notice any type of swelling or have fluid retention, as Pye Tablet may worsen your condition.
- You have cysts on your ovaries.
- Pye may increase the risk of bone fractures.
- When taking this medicine along with other antidiabetic medicines, you may experience episodes of low blood sugar. Always carry sugar or a bar of chocolate. Do not consume sugar-free during such episodes....
- Pye Tablet is not recommended in patients below 18 years of age.
Mode of Action of Pye 15 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pye 15 MG
Interactions of Pye 15 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Pye Tablet may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled. ...
- Pye Tablet should be used with caution along with gemfibrozil (used to lower blood cholesterol) and rifampicin (antibiotic) as it may after its effects. Close monitoring of your blood sugar levels is necessary....
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Pye 15 MG
Dosage of Pye 15 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Pye Tablet?
Q: How to take Pye Tablet?
Q: Can Pye Tablet be given to children?
Q: What is the content present in Pye?
Q: What are the side effects of Pye?
Q: When should I take Pye?
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- Pioglitazone Accord 15 mg tablets- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 May 2022]