Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet Description
Pilogrel A Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine used to prevent the formation of blood clots in the blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart attack, stroke. Pilogrel A Tablet contains a combination
of aspirin and clopidogrel as active ingredients. Abnormal blood clots block the blood flow and may result in conditions like heart attack and stroke. This medicine acts by inhibiting the activity of an enzyme that is responsible for blood clotting and thus prevents the formation of abnormal blood clots. Along with the treatment, a slight modification in lifestyle including a healthy diet, smoking cessation and alcohol, weight loss, etc will be more helpful in managing the heart condition.
|You Save||₹3.93 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Clopidogrel(75.0 Mg) + Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(150.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevent heart stroke or heart attack|
|Side effects||Increased chances of bleeding, indigestion, diarrhea, bruising|
- Preva As 150 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 66.30₹
- Clopivas Ap 150mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Cipla Limited15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 86.37₹ 73.41₹
- Clavix As 150mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 78.00₹ 66.30₹
- Deplatt A 150 Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.35₹ 76.80₹
Uses of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
Contraindications of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to aspirin, clopidogrel or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- If you have existing medical conditions such as liver or kidney problems, bleeding disorders, etc.
- If you are suffering from gout or peptic ulcers.
- If you are pregnant (third trimester).
- If you are using anti-cancer medication methotrexate.
Side effects of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
- Nose bleeding
- Stomach pain
Precautions and Warnings of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
Other General Warnings
- You experience any unusual bleeding.
- You are undergoing surgery (dental procedures included).
- If you experience heavy menstrual bleeding, do not take this medicine as it can increase the bleeding.
- You have any known medical conditions such as kidney or liver diseases, ulcers in the stomach or intestine, blood disorders, etc.
- You experience any kind of allergic reactions after taking this medicine.
Mode of Action of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
- Take this medicine as directed by the doctor.
- This medicine should be taken orally with or without food.
- Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water.
Interactions of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Sometimes Pilogrel A Tablet may affect the way other medicines work and other medicines may affect how this medicine works if taken at the same time. Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction....
- Especially if you are taking medicines for acidity like omeprazole, hypertension, gout, cancer, HIV, diabetes, etc.
- Antipsychotic medicines like sertraline or paroxetine, other pain killers like Ibuprofen and steroids when used with Pilogrel A Tablet can cause bleeding in the stomach and intestines.
- Other medicines that should be used with caution are anti-epileptic medicines like phenytoin, immunosuppressants like ciclosporin, medicines for brain and heart-related disorders, blood thinners like Warfarin, anti-clotting protein like heparin, etc....
Storage and disposal of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct heat or moisture.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Pilogrel A 150mg Tablet
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my doctor before taking this medicine?
- If you have any underlying health conditions such as bleeding disorders, ulcers, stomach swelling, kidney disease, gout, asthma or breathing difficulty that was induced by a painkiller.
- Inform your doctor about all the other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or will soon be taking.
- In particular, ensure you mention if you are taking anticoagulants (blood thinners) such as warfarin, aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such as naproxen, as your doctor may need to change the dosage of your medication or monitor for side effects....