Peptica Tablet Description
Peptica Tablet is a prescription medicine for treating anxiety of short duration (anxiety is an emotional state where you may sweat, tremble, feel anxious and have a fast heartbeat). It is a prescrip
tion medicine that you can also use to treat acute alcohol withdrawal and relieve muscle spasms. It is also used as an additional treatment for seizures. The medication also relaxes nerve cells and calms the brain. Take this medicine as your doctor prescribes. It is advisable to continue taking the medication even if you feel better, as abruptly stopping can cause withdrawal effects like irritation or difficulty sleeping. The common side effects of Peptica Tablet are drowsiness, lethargy and muscle weakness. Inform your healthcare provider of all the medicines you take since they may interact with Peptica tablets.
|You Save||₹15.07 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Aluminium Hydroxide(300.0 Mg) + Diazepam(2.0 Mg) + Magnesium Trisilicate(200.0 Mg) + Polydimethyl Siloxane(20.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Short term anxiety, Epilepsy, Muscle spasm, Alcohol withdrawal|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, Lethargy, Muscle weakness, Coordination problems, Rash, Constipation or Nausea|
Uses of Peptica Tablet
- Peptica Tablets are used in the treatment of Short term anxiety
- They are also used to treat Epilepsy
- Treatment of Muscle Spasm
- Used for Alcohol withdrawal
Contraindications of Peptica Tablet
- If you have an allergy to any components of Peptica tablets
- If you have Myasthenia Gravis (muscle weakness)
- If you have a history of Narrow-Angle Glaucoma, an eye condition.
Side effects of Peptica Tablet
- Muscle weakness
Precautions and Warnings of Peptica Tablet
Other General Warnings
- If you have a history of liver disease.
- If you have a history of kidney disease.
Mode of Action of Peptica Tablet
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Peptica Tablet
- Consume Peptica tablets orally.
- Swallow the complete medicine.
- Take Peptica Tablets with or without food.
- It is better to take it at a fixed time every day as this helps maintain a consistent level of medicine in the body.
- Take Peptica Tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor as it has a high potential of habit-forming.
- Do not stop taking Peptica Tablet without talking to the doctor. There can be withdrawal effects like depression and sleeplessness.
Interactions of Peptica Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Peptica tablets may decrease the removal of Abacavir medicine, causing side effects.
- Adefovir may decrease the removal of Peptica tablets from the body.
- The risk of adverse effects can be increased when Peptica tablet is combined with Amisulpride.
- The severity of adverse effects can be increased when Codeine is combined with Peptica tablets.
Interactions with food items
- No major known food interactions have been established with this medication. It is better to consume a Peptica tablet per your doctor’s instructions.