Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Pamaspas tablet is used to relieve menstruation-related discomforting symptoms like pain, cramps, abdominal dullness, bloating and fever. It contains three active ingredients - paracetamol, pamabrom
and dicyclomine. Avoid using this medicine if you are allergic to it, have any kidney or blood diseases, a history of fits. This medicine should be taken as instructed by the doctor. Take it in the correct doses and for the exact duration as prescribed. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹9.60 (8% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dicycloverine / Dicyclomine(10.0 Mg) + Pamabrom(25.0 Mg) + Paracetamol / Acetaminophen(325.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)|
|Side effects||Dry mouth, increased thirst, dizziness, fatigue, breathing difficulty|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR MENSTRUAL AND GYNAECOLOGICAL DISORDERS|
Uses of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
- It is used in the treatment of Premenstrual syndrome (PMS). It relieves symptoms associated with it such as bloating, feeling of fullness, weight gain, etc.
Contraindications of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
Side effects of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
- A dry mouth
- Increased thirst
- Difficulty in breathing
- A runny nose
- Gold coloured urine
Precautions and Warnings of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You are already suffering from any underlying medical condition like difficulty in passing urine, glaucoma, heartburn or any other stomach and heart-related disorders, hypertension, etc.
- You are having any liver and/or kidney problems.
- You have a history of blood clots in blood vessels or with a family history of the same.
Mode of Action of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Take this medicine as a whole with a sufficient amount of water. Do not break or chew the medicine.
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you.
- You should take this medicine regularly, at the same time and without fail as directed by your doctor. You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can interfere with the action of the Pamaspas tablet or the Pamaspas tablet itself can affect the action of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Always inform your doctor about all the medicine you are taking, which includes all prescribed or non-prescribed herbal medicines, dietary supplements as well as other treatments if you are taking for any disorders....
- Especially, if you are on certain medications like cholesterol-lowering medicines, antibiotics like chloramphenicol, medicines used for anti-sickness treatment like metoclopramide and domperidone, anticoagulants like warfarin, anti-hypertensives like water pills, medicines used for heart-related disorders, etc....
Storage and disposal of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Keep this medicine out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this medicine after its expiry date.
- Store it below 25°C in the original packaging.
- Do not throw away any medicines via wastewater or household waste.
Dosage of Pamaspas Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of the Pamaspas tablet?
Q: How does the Pamaspas tablet work?
Q: Can I take other medicines with the Pamaspas tablet?
Q: When to stop the Pamaspas tablet?
Q: Can I use the Pamaspas tablet if I am planning to have a baby?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Dicycloverine Oral Solution - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Anadin Paracetamol tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]
- Pamabrom Uses, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com [Internet]. Drugs.com. 2021 [cited 20 April 2021]