Oxashine 200 MG Description
Oxashine Capsule is a pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory medicine. It is used to treat the pain caused by osteoarthritis in adults. Osteoarthritis is the most common form of arthritis that damages
the joints in your hands, knees, hips and spine. It causes stiffness, pain and swelling that reduces the ability to perform daily tasks. Oxashine Capsule contains oxaceprol as the active substance that works by reducing the pain, redness and swelling in your joints. This Capsule should be taken at the same time each day to get maximum benefits. Take this medicine in the exact dose and duration as recommended by our doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own.
Uses of Oxashine 200 MG
Contraindications of Oxashine 200 MG
- If you are allergic to oxaceprol or any other ingredient of Oxashine Capsule.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have liver or kidney disease.
- If you are taking medicines called blood thinners like warfarin. If you are not sure what these medicines are, please confirm with your doctor.
Side effects of Oxashine 200 MG
- Stomach pain
- Skin itching
Precautions and Warnings of Oxashine 200 MG
Other General Warnings
- You take medicines called blood thinners (warfarin, dicoumarol).
- You have liver or kidney disease.
- You have taken this medicine for up to 42 days.
Mode of Action of Oxashine 200 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Oxashine 200 MG
- Take this medicine as a whole with sufficient water.
- Always take this medicine exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not consume more than the prescribed dose.
- Do not discontinue the medicine on your own without consulting your doctor.
Interactions of Oxashine 200 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Oxashine Capsule works, or Oxashine Capsule itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Particular care should be taken if you are taking blood thinners like warfarin, dicoumarol.
Storage and disposal of Oxashine 200 MG
- Store in a cool and dry place below 30°C away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.