Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid
Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid Description
ORS Orange flavour liquid is an oral rehydration therapy (ORT). It contains a combination of salt and sugar (sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and dextrose). ORS liquid is used for
estoring fluids and electrolytes in the body. The combination of electrolytes and sugar stimulates water and electrolyte absorption from the gut. Thereby, preventing or reversing dehydration by replenishing lost salts in conditions such as diarrhoea and vomiting. Shake the liquid well before drinking. Take it as advised by the doctor.
|You Save||₹8.82 (30% on MRP)|
|Contains||Dextrose(2.7 G) + Potassium Chloride(0.3 G) + Sodium Chloride(0.52 G) + Sodium Citrate(0.58 G)|
|Uses||Dehydration due to diarrhoea, vomiting|
- Electral Apple Liquid 200mlBy Fdc Limited200ml Oral Liquid in TetrapackMRP 27.40₹ 23.29₹ 0.12/Ml
- Electral Mango Liquid 200mlBy Fdc Limited200ml Oral Liquid in TetrapackMRP 27.40₹ 23.29₹ 0.12/Ml
Ingredients and Benefits
- ORS Orange flavour liquid contains a combination of salt and sugar such as sodium citrate, sodium chloride, potassium chloride and dextrose. The salt present in it helps in balancing water in your body, maintaining acid-base levels, movement of nutrients into cells and removal of waste from the body. It also helps the kidneys, heart, muscles, cells and nerves to work properly. ...
- Dextrose is a sugar, it is a form of glucose that serves as an energy source. Helps replenish energy stores of the body during dehydration or vomiting.
Uses of Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid
Precautions and Warnings of Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid
Other General Warnings
- You have problems with your kidney.
- You have severe uncontrollable vomiting or diarrhoea.
- You are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- You are on other medications, supplements or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical conditions such as diabetes, hypertension, liver or heart problem, make sure to consult your doctor.
Directions for Use of Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid
- ORS Orange flavour liquid is a ready to drink solution.
- Shake the tetrapack well, before opening.
Storage and disposal of Ors Orange Flavour Tetrapack Of 200ml Liquid
- Store the ORS Orange flavour liquid in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Use within 24 hours of opening the tetrapack.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can the ORS Orange flavour liquid be given to children?
Q: Is ORS liquid and Electoral liquid the same?
Q: Can ORS Orange flavour liquid be stored?
Q: Can ORS be taken daily?
Q: What is the full form of ORS?
Q: How does ORS tetra pack work?
- Dioralyte Blackcurrant Sachets P - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- FAQ's - Frequently Asked Questions About Diarrhoea, Diarrhea, Diarrea, Dehydration and Rehydration [Internet]. Rehydrate.org. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- ORS Day | National Health Portal Of India [Internet]. Nhp.gov.in. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
- Topics H. Fluid and Electrolyte Balance: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 16 April 2022]
Other Products from this Brand
- Ors Apple Flavor Tetrapack Of 200 Ml Liquid Glenmark
- Ors Intas Sachet Of 21 8 Gm Powder
- Protolyte Ors Powder 21 8 Gm
- Ors Sachet 21 5 Gm
- Lupin O R S Powder 5 7 Gm
- Koplyte Ors Orange Flavour Sachet Of 21 8 Gm Oral Powder
- Ors L Apple Flavour Bottle Of 200 Ml Oral Liquid
- Ranbaxy Ors Orange Flavour Powder 21 8 Gm
- Ors Orange Flavour Sachet Of 21 8 Gm Powder