Oosure M Tablet
By AKUMENTIS HEALTHCARE LTD
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Oosure-M tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). It contains metformin, vitamin B12, folic acid and inositol (Myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol). PCOS is a hormonal disorder of women in which your body produces more male sex hormones than normal. The usual symptoms of PCOS include irregular periods, difficulty in getting pregnant, facial hair, weight gain, thinning of hair and acne. Women with PCOS are often insulin resistant that is they can make insulin but can’t use it effectively. This medicine helps regularise your menstrual cycle, ovulation and improves insulin resistance. This medicine should be used in combination with a diet and exercise program for the best results....
|You Save||₹52.20 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg),D-Chiroinositol(13.8 Mg),Metformin(500.0 Mg),Myo-Inositol / Inositol(550.0 Mg),Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Polycystic ovarian syndrome|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, constipation|
|Classification||DRUGS FOR POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE|
Check more medicines with composition as Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + D-Chiroinositol(13.8 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(550.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)
Uses of Oosure M Tablet
Oosure-M tablet is used for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Contraindications of Oosure M Tablet
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of Oosure-M tablet.
- If you have liver or severe kidney problems.
- If you consume alcohol too often.
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes.
- If you have any heart problems or if you recently had a heart attack.
- If you have a severe infection of the lung or kidney. Infections can increase the risk of lactic acidosis.
Side effects of Oosure M Tablet
- Mild diarrhoea
- Stomach pain
- Altered taste sensations
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Oosure M Tablet
Can I take Oosure-M tablet during pregnancy?
Due to limited safety information available, Oosure-M tablet should not be used during pregnancy unless considered essential by a doctor.
Can I take Oosure-M tablet while breastfeeding?
Due to limited safety information available, Oosure-M tablet should not be used by a breastfeeding woman unless considered safe by a doctor.
Can I drive if I have consumed Oosure-M tablet?
Be cautious while driving. If you experience any symptoms while taking Oosure-M tablet that makes you unable to perform skilled activities, avoid driving.
Can I consume alcohol with Oosure-M tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Oosure-M tablet.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You suffering from continuous diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of body fluids.
- You experience signs of low blood glucose like dizziness, weakness, rapid heartbeat, sweating or inability to concentrate.
- You experience muscle pain, stomach pain, vomiting, breathing difficulty, low body temperature. This could be a serious condition known as lactic acidosis.
- You have any other medical condition, you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Oosure M Tablet
How Does It Work?
- Oosure-M tablet contains a combination of metformin, vitamin B12, folic acid, Myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol. It works by the combined action of all these ingredients.
- Oosure-M tablet helps improve insulin sensitivity and this reduces blood sugar levels in women with PCOS. It also encourages ovulation, regularises periods and restores hormonal balance.
Directions for Use of Oosure M Tablet
- Oosure-M tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- To get maximum benefits this should be used with a proper diet and exercise regimen.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Oosure M Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicine may affect the way Oosure-M tablet works or Oosure-M tablet itself can alter the action of other medicines taken along.
- Before initiating the treatment with this medicine, inform your doctor about all the medicine, supplement or herbals you are taking to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Oosure M Tablet
- Store Oosure-M tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Oosure M Tablet
An overdose of Oosure-M tablet may lead to undesirable effects. Seek immediate medical advice in case of an overdose.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose, take it as soon as you remember it. However, if it is time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose and resume your usual dosing schedule. Do not double the dose to catch up.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Oosure-M tablet?
A: The dose and frequency of Oosure-M tablet will be decided by your doctor. This medicine should be taken with a meal or after a meal.
Q: What are the lifestyle changes I should follow while taking Oosure-M tablet?
- Women with PCOS often put on weight, losing an excess of weight can reduce the symptoms and long term health risks.
- You can follow an exercise regimen to reduce weight and incorporate a healthy and balanced diet.
- Try to consume more fresh fruits, whole grains, vegetables, lean meat and fish.
Q: What is Oosure-M tablet used for?
A: Oosure-M tablet is used for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Polycystic ovary syndrome - Treatment [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and Diabetes [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Khalil I. The Effect of Vitamin B and Folic Acid Supplementation on Plasma Homocystiene Levels in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treated with Metformin. A Randomized Controlled Trial [Internet]. Austinpublishinggroup.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- METFORMIN USE IN POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME [Internet]. Thewomens.r.worldssl.net. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Metformin for the treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [Internet]. www.monash.edu [cited 14 March 2022]
- The difference between inositol, myo-inositol and d-chiro inositol - Inositoli.it [Internet]. Inositoli.it. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Benefits of Myo-Inositol for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) [Internet]. Nutri Advanced. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]