Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets Description
Oosure-M tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for the treatment of polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS). It contains metformin, vitamin B12, folic acid and inositol (Myo-inositol and D-chiro-in
ositol). PCOS is a hormonal disorder of women in which your body produces more male sex hormones than normal. The usual symptoms of PCOS include irregular periods, difficulty in getting pregnant, facial hair, weight gain, thinning of hair and acne. Women with PCOS are often insulin resistant that is they can make insulin but can’t use it effectively. This medicine helps regularise your menstrual cycle, ovulation and improves insulin resistance. This medicine should be used in combination with a diet and exercise program for the best results.
|You Save||₹43.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(750.0 Mcg) + D-Chiroinositol(13.8 Mg) + Metformin(500.0 Mg) + Myo-Inositol / Inositol(550.0 Mg) + Vitamin B9 / Folic Acid / Folate(0.5 Mg)|
|Uses||Polycystic ovarian syndrome|
|Side effects||Nausea, vomiting, constipation|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN DISEASE|
Uses of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
Contraindications of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to any ingredients of Oosure-M tablet.
- If you have liver or severe kidney problems.
- If you consume alcohol too often.
- If you have uncontrolled diabetes.
- If you have any heart problems or if you recently had a heart attack.
- If you have a severe infection of the lung or kidney. Infections can increase the risk of lactic acidosis.
Side effects of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Mild diarrhoea
- Stomach pain
- Altered taste sensations
- Loss of appetite
Precautions and Warnings of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
Other General Warnings
- You suffering from continuous diarrhoea, vomiting, loss of body fluids.
- You experience signs of low blood glucose like dizziness, weakness, rapid heartbeat, sweating or inability to concentrate.
- You experience muscle pain, stomach pain, vomiting, breathing difficulty, low body temperature. This could be a serious condition known as lactic acidosis.
- You have any other medical condition, you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
- Oosure-M tablet contains a combination of metformin, vitamin B12, folic acid, Myo-inositol and D-chiro-inositol. It works by the combined action of all these ingredients.
- Oosure-M tablet helps improve insulin sensitivity and this reduces blood sugar levels in women with PCOS. It also encourages ovulation, regularises periods and restores hormonal balance.
Directions for Use of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Oosure-M tablet should be taken as prescribed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- To get maximum benefits this should be used with a proper diet and exercise regimen.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicine may affect the way Oosure-M tablet works or Oosure-M tablet itself can alter the action of other medicines taken along.
- Before initiating the treatment with this medicine, inform your doctor about all the medicine, supplement or herbals you are taking to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store Oosure-M tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Oosure M Strip Of 10 Tablets
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When should I take Oosure-M tablet?
Q: What are the lifestyle changes I should follow while taking Oosure-M tablet?
- Women with PCOS often put on weight, losing an excess of weight can reduce the symptoms and long term health risks.
- You can follow an exercise regimen to reduce weight and incorporate a healthy and balanced diet.
- Try to consume more fresh fruits, whole grains, vegetables, lean meat and fish.
Q: What is Oosure-M tablet used for?
- Polycystic ovary syndrome - Treatment [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) and Diabetes [Internet]. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Khalil I. The Effect of Vitamin B and Folic Acid Supplementation on Plasma Homocystiene Levels in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treated with Metformin. A Randomized Controlled Trial [Internet]. Austinpublishinggroup.com. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- METFORMIN USE IN POLYCYSTIC OVARIAN SYNDROME [Internet]. Thewomens.r.worldssl.net. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Metformin for the treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome [Internet]. www.monash.edu [cited 14 March 2022]
- The difference between inositol, myo-inositol and d-chiro inositol - Inositoli.it [Internet]. Inositoli.it. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]
- Benefits of Myo-Inositol for Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) [Internet]. Nutri Advanced. 2021 [cited 14 March 2022]