Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
By MANKIND PHARMACEUTICALS LTD
10 Capsule(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule is a combination medicine containing Folic acid, Mecobalamin, Pyridoxine, and Alpha-lipoic acid as the main ingredients. Nurokind-Plus RF is used to improve the condition of diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients. Diabetic neuropathy is a condition of nerve damage due to high blood sugar and characterised by abnormal, painful sensations such as needles and pins, numbness in legs, etc. You may experience side effects like nausea, vomiting, stomach discomfort, heartburn while on treatment with this capsule. Most of which are temporary, but if you feel the side effects persist or your condition worsens, you should contact your doctor immediately.
Uses of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule is used in the treatment of diabetic neuropathy in diabetic patients.
Contraindications of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- If you are allergic to any components of the Nurokind-Plus RF capsule.
- If you are suffering from malabsorption syndrome and increased levels of any of its constituents in the body.
Side effects of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Stomach upset
- Eating disorder
Precautions and Warnings of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Can I take Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule during pregnancy?
There is limited information regarding the safety of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule in pregnancy; therefore, it is not recommended to use it in pregnancy. However, it can be used if prescribed by the doctor.
Can I take Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule while breastfeeding?
Components of Nurokind-Plus RF passes into the breast milk. Hence it is advised to consult a doctor before using this while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule?
Yes, Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule does not affect your driving abilities.
Can I consume alcohol with Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule?
Alcohol can inhibit the absorption of vitamins; therefore, it is better to avoid alcohol consumption while taking Nurokind-Plus RF capsule.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any existing medical conditions such as hypertension, kidney, or liver problem.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You have any planned surgery or operation. You may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks before the procedure.
- Do not take Nurokind-Plus RF capsule if you have an eye disorder called Leber’s disease. Vitamin B12 present in this medicine can seriously harm the optic nerve, which might lead to blindness.
Mode of Action of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
How Does It Work?
- Vitamin B9, also known as Folic Acid, is one of the important vitamins which play a significant role in DNA and synthesis of amino acids. It is crucial for cell division and the development of blood cells.read less
- Mecobalamine (Vitamin B12) is essential for the functioning of the brain and nerves for the production of red blood cells and DNA synthesis. It also plays a major role in protein and fat metabolism, fertility, and hormones' functioning. The deficiency of vitamin B12 can cause neurological problems.read less
- Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6) is a crucial component for various reactions and acts as a coenzyme in the body. Adequate supply is a must for proper nerve function and bone formation & regeneration.
- Alpha-lipoic acid increases Glutathione (GSH) in diabetic patients, which is a good antioxidant and helps to reduce oxidative stress and ensures proper blood supply to nerve cells.
Directions for Use of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nurokind-Plus RF capsules should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water.
- It would be best if you took it at a fixed time for optimal results.
- Do not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- Nurokind-Plus RF capsules may interact with other medicines and create an altered response. Please inform your doctor if you are using any other medicines, over-the-counter medicines (that you buy without a prescription), and herbal preparations.read less
- Components of this medicine may interact with medicines used to treat seizures and fits, Cycloserine & Chloramphenicol (antibiotics), Theophylline (used for breathing disorders), Methotrexate (an anti-cancer and immunomodulator), Sulfasalazine (used for the treatment of ulcerative colitis), medicines used to reduce stomach acid, and Metformin (anti-diabetic).read less
Storage and disposal of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Store Nurokind-Plus RF capsules below 25°C in a clean and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard any unused medicine properly, do not flush in the toilet or throw it into the drain.
Dosage of Nurokind Plus Rf Strip Of 10 Capsules
If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken an excessive dose of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
If you miss any dose of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of this medicine to compensate for the missed one.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How long can I take Nurokind-Plus RF?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF capsules should be taken in a dose and duration recommended by your doctor. Do not stop taking this medicine on your own without informing your doctor.
Q: What is the use of Nurokind-Plus RF capsule?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is used as a supplement in diabetic patients who experience or are prone to diabetic neuropathy. It has components like Vitamin B6, B9, B12, and Alpha lipoic acid, essential for the proper functioning of the nervous system and other physiological functions.
Q: Is Nurokind-Plus RF is safe to use?
A: Yes, the Nurokind-Plus RF capsule is safe to use when taken under the supervision of your doctor.
Q: What is the composition of Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule?
A: Nurokind-Plus RF Capsule has a combination of Folic acid (Vitamin B9), Mecobalamin (Vitamin B12), Pyridoxine (Vitamin B6), and Alpha lipoic acid, which is also known as Thioctic acid.
Q: What is diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is a nerve cell disorder characterised by nerve damage and pain associated with it.
Q: How one can avoid diabetic neuropathy?
A: Diabetic neuropathy is caused due to uncontrolled or high glucose levels, which will affect nerve cells' ability to send signals. keeping blood glucose levels in control with the help of medication and other measurements can reduce the risk of developing diabetic neuropathy
- NIH. Vitamin B12. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 30-Oct-2020] (online)
- NIH. Folic acid. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 30-Oct-2020] (online)
- NIH. Pyrodoxine. Fact Sheet for Health Professionals. [Accessed on 30-Oct-2020] (online)
- NCBI. Alpha-Lipoic Acid and Diabetic Neuropathy. [Accessed on 30-Oct-2020] (online)
- Torrent Pharma. Prescribing information. [Accessed on 30-Oct-2020] (online)
Last Updated on: 30 Oct 2020 | 05:38 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved