Nijo 25mg Injection
By AAMORB PHARMACEUTICALS PVT LTD
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Nijo 25 MG Description
Nijo Injection is used for the treatment of osteoporosis in postmenopausal women to manage bones from weakening. It contains nandrolone as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by strengthening w
eak and brittle bones. This injection will be given to you in the hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. You should avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy or breastfeeding and about all the medicines and supplements you take and all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|You Save||₹19.65 (15% on MRP)|
|Side effects||Injection site reaction, nausea, itching, acne|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR OSTEOPOROSIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Nandrolone(25.0 Mg)
Uses of Nijo 25 MG
Nijo Injection is used in treating osteoporosis (a condition in which bones become weak and brittle) in women post-menopause.
Contraindications of Nijo 25 MG
- If you are allergic to Nandrolone or any other ingredients of Nijo Injection.
- If you are pregnant or think you may be or are planning a pregnancy.
- If you have a blood disease called porphyria.
- If you are allergic to soy or peanuts.
Side effects of Nijo 25 MG
- Injection site reaction
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Excess hair growth on the body or face
- Hoarseness or change in voice
Precautions and Warnings of Nijo 25 MG
Can I take Nijo Injection during pregnancy?
Nijo Injection must not be used during pregnancy, as there is limited information about its safety in human pregnancy. When pregnancy is detected, this medicine should be discontinued immediately. Consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant before using it.
Can I take Nijo Injection while breastfeeding?
It is unknown if nandrolone passes into human breastmilk, hence you should not breastfeed, while taking Nijo Injection. Consult your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Nijo Injection?
It is not expected that Nijo Injection will affect your ability to drive or operate machines.
Can I consume alcohol with Nijo Injection?
Although there is no known interaction with alcohol and Nijo Injection, it is essential to consult your physician if you have a habit of regular drinking.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are above 60 years old.
- You have kidney or lung cancer.
- You have migraine or fits (epilepsy).
- You suffer from diabetes or high blood pressure.
- You have problems with your heart, liver or kidney.
- You had or have breast cancer which may have spread to the bones.
- You are taking or about to start medicines like Prednisone, Betamethasone (used to treat rheumatic arthritis, asthma, etc).
- You notice any male characteristics (change in voice, excess hair growth on the body or face), contact your doctor urgently.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using Nijo Injection while going for a lab test, as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Mode of Action of Nijo 25 MG
How Does It Work?
Nandrolone belongs to the group of medicines called anabolic steroids which is similar to the effects of testosterone. Nandrolone in Nijo Injection works by strengthening the bones, thus helps in preventing bone loss. in this medicine works by strengthening the bones, thus helps in preventing bone loss....
Directions for Use of Nijo 25 MG
- Nijo Injection will be given to you in the hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Nijo 25 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Nijo Injection may interact with other medicines, discuss with your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbal preparations you are taking. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- The use of insulin or other antidiabetics along with this medicine can affect the way this medicine works. Thus close monitoring is necessary.
- Concomitant use of this medicine along with blood thinners like Warfarin, heparin, etc may alter the effects of this medicine.
- Use the hormone ACTH or corticosteroids (used in arthritis, asthma, etc), medicines like Erythropoietin (used in anemia) should be used with caution along with Nijo Injection.
- You should let the doctor or the laboratory person know that you are using this medicine while going for a lab test (like thyroid gland), as this medicine may interfere with the lab tests.
Storage and disposal of Nijo 25 MG
- Store Nijo Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it out of reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Nijo 25 MG
Nijo Injection will be given to you by a doctor or nurse. Therefore, it is less likely that you may get an overdose on this medicine. If you experience any symptoms right after taking this injection, seek medical help....
Missed a Dose
You will be monitored by the doctor or nurse as to when Nijo Injection should be given to you. It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them....
Dr. Arpit Verma
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Nijo Injection contain steroid?
A: Yes, it contains nandrolone, an anabolic steroid that works by strengthening the bones, thus helping in preventing bone loss.
Q: Can Nijo be used for joint pain?
A: No, It is used to treat to strengthen the weakened and brittle bones caused due to osteoporosis.
Q: What is the use of Nijo Injection?
A: Nijo Injection is used for the treatment of osteoporosis (a condition in which bones become weak and brittle) in women post-menopause.
Q: Can I take Nijo by myself?
A: Nijo is to be taken by injection. So, it is always advisable to get this injection from an experienced doctor or nurse. So, this medicine should not be self-administered.
- Deca-Durabolin Injection- Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- Deca-Durabolin Injection- Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 27 April 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed