Nicardia 10mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
Nicardia 10 MG Description
Nicardia Capsule contains nifedipine as its active ingredient. It is used to treat high blood pressure in adults. Nifedipine in Nicardia lowers the raised blood pressure level. Along with Nicardia, y
ou should be cautious of your diet and should also exercise regularly. It should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Do not stop taking this medicine unless asked to do so by the doctor. Sudden withdrawal of Nicardia Capsule may worsen the condition.
Uses of Nicardia 10 MG
Contraindications of Nicardia 10 MG
- If you are allergic to Nifedipine or any other ingredients of Nicardia Capsule.
- If you have taken Nifedipine before and felt that your heart pain had worsened.
- If you experience a sudden heart-related chest pain.
- If you are pregnant or are planning a pregnancy.
- If you have any kind of heart problems.
- If you have high blood pressure.
- If you are taking a medicine called Rifampicin to treat tuberculosis.
- If you have a kock pouch (surgical procedure) in your gut.
- If you suffer from a blood condition called Porphyria.
Side effects of Nicardia 10 MG
- Nausea, vomiting
- Swelling of the ankles and legs
- Stomach pain
- Indigestion, gas
- Dry mouth
- Skin redness
- Fast or irregular heartbeats
Precautions and Warnings of Nicardia 10 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have low blood pressure.
- You have liver problems.
- You are on kidney dialysis.
- You have any problems with your heart.
- You have diabetes, as the treatment may have to be adjusted.
- Nicardia Capsule is not recommended to be used in patients who are less than 18 years old.
Mode of Action of Nicardia 10 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nicardia 10 MG
Interactions of Nicardia 10 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- You should always tell the doctor if you are taking any other medicines, herbal preparation and supplements to avoid any interaction with Nicardia Capsule.
- This medicine should not be used concomitantly along with Rifampicin (antibiotic).
- Medicines like erythromycin (antibiotic), ritonavir (used in HIV infection), ketoconazole (used in fungal infection), fluoxetine, nefazodone (used to treat psychiatric illness), cisapride (used to treat stomach problems), cimetidine (used to treat stomach ulcers), diltiazem (used to treat some heart conditions) when used along with this medicine may increase the effects of this Capsule and should thus be used cautiously....
- Medicines like phenytoin, carbamazepine (used to treat fits or epilepsy), phenobarbital (used to treat sleep problems or anxiety) when taken along with this medicine may decrease its effect.
- Other medicines like vecuronium, mizolastine, tubocurarine, Tacrolimus, Quinidine, Digoxin should be used with caution along with Nicardia Capsule.
Interactions with food items
Storage and disposal of Nicardia 10 MG
Dosage of Nicardia 10 MG
- Excess of this medicine may lead to irregular heartbeats, low blood pressure. Overdose may cause symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sleepiness, dizziness, confusion, lack of energy, skin redness, unconsciousness, coma....
- If you experience any of the symptoms or think you have taken too much of this medicine, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Nicardia Capsule if I start feeling better and my symptoms are gone?
Q: Does Nicardia Capsule cause headache?
Other Products from this Brand
- Nicardia Retard 20 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Retard 10 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Cd Retard 30 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 60 Mg Tablet 10 S
- Nicardia 5 Mg Strip Of 10 Capsules
- Nicardia Xl 30 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 60 Mg Strip Of 15 Tablets
- Nicardia Xl 30 Mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Nicardia Cd Retard 30 Mg Strip Of 30 Tablets