Neovec 4mg Ampoule Of 1 Powder For Injection
Neovec 4 MG Description
Neovec Powder For Injection is an anesthetic medicine. It is used to relax muscles before surgical procedures. Neovec contains vercuronium as active ingredient. This medicine acts by altering the ner
ve signal pathway between the muscles and nerves. It makes the body still during surgery. This Powder For Injection will be given by a doctor or nurse at the hospital or clinic set up.
Uses of Neovec 4 MG
Contraindications of Neovec 4 MG
Side effects of Neovec 4 MG
Precautions and Warnings of Neovec 4 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have any muscular condition such as myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other muscle relaxant medicine.
- You are allergic to this medicine.
- You have liver, kidney, or heart disease or conditions.
- You have a consistent high fever.
- You are obese and on any other medicine.
Mode of Action of Neovec 4 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Neovec 4 MG
Interactions of Neovec 4 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Neovec Powder For Injection works, or Neovec itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are on any other nerve blocking medicine, inhaled anaesthetics, antibiotics or medicine used to treat brain-related conditions.
Storage and disposal of Neovec 4 MG
- Store Neovec Powder For Injection under the conditions mentioned on the pack.
- Keep it away from children and pets.