Nayapred 8mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Nayapred 8 MG Description
Nayapred Tablet contains methylprednisolone as its active ingredient. It belongs to the class of medicines called steroids that is used in various allergic conditions like skin allergies, asthma and
lung-related problems. You should take this medicine in the correct dose and for the exact duration as prescribed by your doctor. It is advised to complete the full course of the treatment as per the doctor's directions. You should not stop the medicine abruptly otherwise it can increase the risk of the symptoms returning. There are a few side effects also like stomach pain, diarrhoea, skin rash or facial swelling, etc. can be experienced while using this medication. If you experience persistent signs or any uneasiness while using this medicine, then contact your doctor immediately.
- Medrol 8mg Strip Of 14 TabletsBy Pfizer Product India Private Limited14 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 86.76₹ 86.7631% CHEAPER₹ 6.2/Tablet
- Nucort M 8mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.01₹ 62.0131% CHEAPER₹ 6.2/Tablet
- Predace 8mg TabletBy Micro Labs10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 55.37₹ 55.3738% CHEAPER₹ 5.54/Tablet
- Dispred 8mg Tablet 10'sBy J B Chemicals And Pharmaceuticals10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.23₹ 57.2336% CHEAPER₹ 5.72/Tablet
- Pradoza 8mg Tablets 10'sBy Arinna Lifesciences Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.19₹ 57.1936% CHEAPER₹ 5.72/Tablet
- Mepresso T 8mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 57.23₹ 57.2336% CHEAPER₹ 5.72/Tablet
- Zempred 8mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.30₹ 53.8040% CHEAPER₹ 5.38/Tablet
- Predmet 8mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.30₹ 53.8040% CHEAPER₹ 5.38/Tablet
- Ivepred 8mg TabletBy Sun Pharma10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.30₹ 54.4439% CHEAPER₹ 5.44/Tablet
- Depotex 8 Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 63.34₹ 63.3429% CHEAPER₹ 6.33/Tablet
Uses of Nayapred 8 MG
- Nayapred Tablet is indicated for the treatment and/or suppression of inflammatory and allergic disorders associated with different organs. It is also helpful in various allergic ailments like asthma, skin allergies....
Contraindications of Nayapred 8 MG
Side effects of Nayapred 8 MG
- Increased risk for infections
- High blood pressure
- Stomach ulcers
- Water retention in the body
- Mood disorders
- Muscle weakness
- Eye disorders like cataracts
- Thinning of the skin
- Delayed wound healing
Precautions and Warnings of Nayapred 8 MG
Other General Warnings
- Inform your doctor about your detailed history of a medical condition like heart-related disorder, allergies, fungal infections, bleeding disorders and osteoporosis.
- Nayapred Tablet can make you more prone to infections, especially if you already have an infection and you are taking medicines to suppress the immune response. So it is advised to discuss your condition with a doctor....
- You are elderly.
- Children and adolescents receiving steroids should be observed for growth abnormalities as steroids can retard the growth.
Mode of Action of Nayapred 8 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Nayapred 8 MG
- Take Nayapred Tablet exactly as prescribed by your physician.
- Do not stop it abruptly, as this can lead to side effects.
- Taking a dose higher or lower than prescribed is not advisable.
- It would be best if taken along with meals to avoid stomach discomfort.
Interactions of Nayapred 8 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- There are certain medicines that can affect the activity of Nayapred Tablet when taken along with other medicines at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interactions. Especially, if you are taking anti-tubercular medicines, antibiotics, antihypertensive medicines, oral contraceptives, antacids and antidiabetic medicines....
- Immunosuppressants like Ciclosporin and Tacrolimus, you are more likely to experience side effects of either of the medicine.
- Concomitant use of painkillers can cause the risk of stomach bleeding.
- Medicines used to treat muscle disorders (myasthenia gravis or muscle weakness) such as Distigmine, Neostigmine, and Pancuronium, if taken along with Nayapred Tablet, can lead to muscle weakness.
Interactions with food items
- Avoid having grapefruit juice, as it can cause adverse effects with this medicine.
Storage and disposal of Nayapred 8 MG
- Keep the medicine at room temperature and away from extreme heat and moisture.
- Do not take this medicine after its expiry date which is mentioned on the medicine.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.