Myosin Injection Description
Myosin Injection is a multivitamin. It is used for the treatment and prevention of vitamin and nutritional deficiencies. It can also be used in conditions such as anaemia and other nerve problems. It
contains mecobalamin/vitamin B12, pyridoxine/vitamin B6, and nicotinamide/vitamin B3 as active substances. Myosin Injection will be given to you in a hospital or clinic by a doctor or nurse. Avoid self-injecting. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy, or breastfeeding about all the medicines and supplements you take. Also inform about all the conditions or diseases you suffer from, before starting this medicine.
|Contains||Vitamin B12 / Mecobalamin / Cynocobalamin / Methylcobalamin(1.0 Mg) + Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine(100.0 Mg) + Vitamin B3 / Nicotinic Acid / Niacin(100.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Vitamin and nutritional deficiencies|
|Side effects||Pain, swelling at injection site|
Uses of Myosin Injection
Contraindications of Myosin Injection
Side effects of Myosin Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Myosin Injection
Other General Warnings
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding, or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problems, eye problems like Leber's hereditary optic neuropathy, etc.
- You are on other medications, supplements, or following any complementary or integrative health approaches.
- You are going to undergo any surgery or operation.
Mode of Action of Myosin Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Myosin Injection
- Myosin Injection will be given to you in hospital by your doctor or nurse. Do not self-inject this medicine.
- Follow any instructions suggested by the doctor or nurse during the procedure or for aftercare.
Interactions of Myosin Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Myosin Injection works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
Storage and disposal of Myosin Injection
- Store Myosin Injection in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sunlight and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.
Dosage of Myosin Injection
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What does Myosin Injection contain?
Q: What is Myosin Injection used for?
Q: Can Myosin Injection be taken daily?
Q: Is Myosin Injection a multivitamin?
- Methylcobalamin Pyridoxine HCL Nicotinamide Injection - Creogenic Pharma [Internet]. Creogenic Pharma. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Methylcobalamine: Dosage & Drug Information | CIMS India [Internet]. Mims.com. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Cyanocobalamin: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Pyridoxine - Fact Sheet for Health Professionals [Internet]. Nccih.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Nicotinamide: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- Pyridoxine: MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 21 May 2022]