Meronic 1gm Injection
Meronic 1gm Injection Description
Meronic Injection is used to treat severe and serious infections caused by various infection-causing bacteria. Meronic Injection contains meropenem as its active ingredient. It is a higher-end antibi
otic. Meropenem works by killing bacteria that cause infection. This medicine will be administered under medical supervision. Inform your doctor if you have any other medical conditions or if you are on any other medication or supplements.
|You Save||₹20.13 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Meropenem(1000.0 Mg) + Sodium (Sodium Carbonate)(90.2 Mg)|
|Side effects||Pain at injection site, diarrhea, nausea, stomach ache|
Uses of Meronic 1gm Injection
- Meronic Injection is used to treat severe bacterial infections.
Contraindications of Meronic 1gm Injection
Side effects of Meronic 1gm Injection
Precautions and Warnings of Meronic 1gm Injection
Other General Warnings
- You have diarrhoea after taking & during treatment
- You experience an allergic reaction (rashes, itching, swelling, dizziness, breathlessness)
- You have existing liver or kidney disease
- You have a history of fits and other brain problems
- You are on any medications
Mode of Action of Meronic 1gm Injection
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Meronic 1gm Injection
Interactions of Meronic 1gm Injection
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Meronic Injection works, or Meronic Injection itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking medicines to treat blood thinners like warfarin, medicines for brain-related disorders such as valproic acid and medicines used to treat gout such as probenecid.
Storage and disposal of Meronic 1gm Injection
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect it from light.
- Do not freeze.