Manosprin 75mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Manosprin 75 MG Description
Manosprin Tablet is an antiplatelet medicine (blood thinner). It contains aspirin as its active ingredient. It is used to prevent the formation of blood clots. This helps reduce the risk of heart att
acks, stroke and angina due to blood clots. Blood clots are one of the factors that can cause heart attacks, stroke and other critical health conditions. Blood clots can limit or block the passage of blood to essential organs, resulting in a heart attack or stroke. It works by slowing down blood clotting and hence prevents the formation of blood clots within blood vessels. Before initiating treatment with the Manosprin Tablet inform your doctor about your complete medical and medication history. The treating doctor will decide the dose and duration of the treatment. It's best to take this medicine with food so it doesn't upset your stomach. Avoid missing any dose of this Tablet. While taking this medicine you can incorporate certain lifestyle modifications to boost your health such as quitting smoking, limiting alcohol consumption, regular exercise and eating a healthy balanced diet.
|Contains||Aspirin / Acetyl Salicylic Acid(75.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevention of heart attack, stroke, angina|
|Side effects||Indigestion, hives, breathing difficulty, runny nose|
Uses of Manosprin 75 MG
Contraindications of Manosprin 75 MG
- If you are allergic to aspirin or other ingredients of Manosprin Tablet.
- If you have an active bleeding or clotting disorder like haemophilia and low platelet count.
- If you have a history of ulcers or bleeding in the stomach or small intestine.
- If you have gout, liver or kidney disorder or bleeding in the brain.
- If you are pregnant (last three months) or breastfeeding.
- Taking medicines for cancer or rheumatoid arthritis-like methotrexate.
Side effects of Manosprin 75 MG
- Increased risk of bleeding
Precautions and Warnings of Manosprin 75 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a planned surgery or had surgery recently, as there is a risk of bleeding.
- You suffer from asthma. The medicine worsens the asthma symptoms.
- You have kidney, liver disease or high blood pressure or you are elderly.
- You have ulcers in the stomach or intestine or taking medicines, which causes stomach ulcers.
- You have unusual bleeding from the part of the body, recently had trauma or stroke.
- You suffer from gout or experience heavy menstrual bleeding.
- Using antidiabetics, other anticoagulants or high blood pressure medicines.
- You are pregnant, planning pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Mode of Action of Manosprin 75 MG
How Does It Work?
- Manosprin is an antiplatelet medicine. It inhibits the action of an enzyme, which makes platelets aggregate together to form a blood clot. When clot formation occurs in blood vessels, blood flow is obstructed or blocked, which is dangerous in cases of heart attack and leads to stroke or chest pain (angina)....
- Aspirin in low doses stops these platelets from clumping together to form a clot so that blood flows without obstruction in the arteries.
Directions for Use of Manosprin 75 MG
Interactions of Manosprin 75 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Concomitant use of methotrexate (used to treat certain types of cancer) with aspirin should be avoided.
- Aspirin reverses the effect of probenecid (used to treat gout) hence concomitant use should be avoided.
- Other anticoagulants or antiplatelet agents must be used cautiously with aspirin due to the risk of bleeding.
- Manosprin increases the blood-glucose-lowering effect of certain antidiabetics. Hence, it must be used cautiously in people receive antidiabetic medicines.
- Aspirin increases the levels of Digoxin (used for certain heart conditions) and Lithium (used for brain-related conditions).
- Aspirin may reduce the blood pressure-lowering effect of antihypertensive medicines like water pills. Inform the doctor.
- Other medicines like steroids, painkillers, antacids and immunomodulators may interact with the action of the medicine or may produce some undesirable effects. Inform the doctor about the medication history....
Storage and disposal of Manosprin 75 MG
- Store Manosprin Tablet below 25°C.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
Dosage of Manosprin 75 MG
Missed a Dose
Dr. Nikita Toshi
BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I take Manosprin Tablet for pain?
Q: What is Manosprin medicine?
Q: Is Manosprin medicine a blood thinner?
Q: What is the best time to take the Manosprin?
Q: What are the side effects of Manosprin?
Q: Does Manosprin trigger heart stroke?
Q: Is Manosprin mg used to lower cholesterol?
- Aspirin 75mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 16 July 2022]
- Aspirin [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 16 July 2022]
- Aspirin: low dose to prevent heart attacks and stroke [Internet]. nhs.uk. 2022 [cited 16 July 2022]
- Aspirin Protect [Internet]. www.Aspirin.com. 2022 [cited 16 July 2022]
- Topics H. Blood Clots | Hypercoagulability | MedlinePlus [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 16 July 2022]
- Aspirin during pregnancy: Is it safe? [Internet]. Mayo Clinic. 2022 [cited 5 April 2022]