Mance 50mg Tablets
Mance 50 MG Description
Mance Tablet is used for the treatment of infertility in women. It is used to induce ovulation (formation of egg) in some women who are not able to produce eggs but wish to become pregnant. Mance Tab
let contains clomiphene as its active ingredient. It works by mimicking the action of the female hormone estrogen and supports the formation, development and release of an egg from ovaries. The dose, frequency and duration of the treatment will be decided by your doctor, take it exactly as directed by your doctor.
Uses of Mance 50 MG
Contraindications of Mance 50 MG
- If you are allergic to clomifene or any other ingredient of Mance Tablet.
- If you have or previously had liver disease or a cyst on your ovary.
- If you experience unusual menstrual bleeding where the cause is not known.
- If you have a type of cancer that is made worse by hormones.
- If you are pregnant, before initiating the treatment a negative pregnancy test should be confirmed.
Side effects of Mance 50 MG
- Abdominal pain
- Breast discomfort
- Hot flushes
Precautions and Warnings of Mance 50 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have ‘fibroids’ in your womb or polycystic ovaries or any other problem with ovaries.
- You have or had hypertriglyceridemia (an excess of fats in the blood) or a family history of
- You are having an early menopause or have stopped having periods because you
- are under-weight.
- You have fits or seizures or any other medical condition.
Mode of Action of Mance 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Mance 50 MG
- Take Mance Tablet as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow as a whole with plenty of water.
- If you feel the effect of your medicine is not working, seek medical advice.
Interactions of Mance 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Mance Tablet can affect the way some other medicines work. Also, some medicines can affect the way Mance Tablet works.
- Thus, tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take.
Storage and disposal of Mance 50 MG
- Store Mance Tablet below 25ºC.
- Keep out of sight and reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Mance 50 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Does Mance Tablet help regularise periods?
Q: Does Mance increase sperm count?
- Clomid 50mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Drugs H. Clomiphene: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]]
- e.hormone | The Hormones : Estrogens [Internet]. E.hormone.tulane.edu. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO | Clomiphene [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]