M Pride 5mg Tablet
M Pride 5 MG Description
M Pride Tablet is used to treat conditions of the stomach and intestine such as heartburn, acidity, indigestion and acid reflux into the food pipe. It contains mosapride as its main component. This t
ablet works by increasing the movement of food from the stomach to the intestine. It should not be used for children below 18-years of age. M Pride should be taken as directed by the doctor.
- Moza 5mg TabletBy Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 90.00₹ 76.50₹ 7.65/Tablet
Uses of M Pride 5 MG
Contraindications of M Pride 5 MG
- If you are allergic to Mosapride or any other components of M Pride Tablet.
- If you have a disease or disorder of the digestive tract such as bleeding, ulcer of the stomach or digestive tract, blockage of the intestine and rupture of the intestinal cells.
Side effects of M Pride 5 MG
- Dry mouth
- Stomach pain
- Taste disturbance
Precautions and Warnings of M Pride 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have liver or heart disease.
- You are a pregnant or breastfeeding woman.
- You are on any other medication.
- You feel M Pride Tablet is not effective after using it for 2-weeks.
- Tablet M Pride should not be used in children below 18-years of age.
Mode of Action of M Pride 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of M Pride 5 MG
Interactions of M Pride 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way M Pride Tablet works and M Pride Tablet itself can affect the action of certain medicines when taken together.
- Concomitant use of anticholinergic medicines like atropine, butylscopolamine bromide decreases the action of M Pride Tablet.
- Discuss with your doctor any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of M Pride 5 MG
- Store M Pride Tablet at a temperature below 30°C in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of M Pride 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: When and how should I take Tablet M Pride?
Q: Can I stop taking M Pride Tablet when my symptoms are relieved or when I feel better?
Q: What measures should I follow to prevent the symptoms?
- Consume smaller but frequent meals.
- Avoid spicy and other foods that trigger heartburn.
- Try to lose weight if you are overweight.
- Do not eat within 3-4 hours of going to bed.
- Drink plenty of water.