M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
By SYNCOM FORMULATIONS INDIA LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
M Dox Tablet is an anti-spasmodic medicine. It is used for the treatment of muscle spasm, cramps, stomach pain due to a condition called irritable bowel disorders. It contains dicyclomine as its active ingredient. Take M Dox Tablet exactly as instructed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed. Before starting the medicine, inform the doctor if you are pregnant, planning a pregnancy and about the medicines and supplements you take and the conditions or diseases you suffer from. Along with taking the medicine, you should also make certain lifestyle modification to manage the condition better. Consume high fibre food, reduce intake of high fat and spicy food, limit consumption of alcohol, caffeine and carbonated drink and do regular exercise....
|You Save||₹7.02 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
Check more medicines with composition as Dicyclomine
Uses of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
M Dox Tablet is used to treat muscle spasm, cramps, pain in the stomach, intestine and abdomen due to bowel disorders such as irritable bowel syndrome.
Contraindications of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- If you are allergic to dicyclomine or other ingredients of the medicine.
- If you heart problems or bleeding disorders.
- If you have an eye disorder called glaucoma.
- If you have a condition called myasthenia gravis, characterized by muscle weakness and fatigue.
- If you have difficulty in passing urine due to obstructive problems of the kidney and urethra.
- If you have an obstructive disorder of the gut, acid reflux problems, inflammation in the intestine and colon.
- The medicine should not be given to infants below 6-months of age and breastfeeding women.
Side effects of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Dry mouth
- Lack of energy
Precautions and Warnings of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Can I take M Dox Tablet during pregnancy?
The safety of M Dox Tablet in human pregnancy has not been established. The doctor can prescribe you if essential. If you become pregnant while taking the medicine inform the doctor immediately.
Can I take M Dox Tablet while breastfeeding?
M Dox Tablet should not be used if you are breastfeeding. If the treatment is essential for the nursing mother the doctor may ask you to discontinue breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed M Dox Tablet?
There is no known interaction if the medicine affects your driving abilities. You may experience blurred vision and dizziness after taking M Dox Tablet. Be careful and alert if you have such symptoms after taking the medicine.
Can I consume alcohol with M Dox Tablet?
The interaction of M Dox Tablet with alcohol is not clear. Avoid consuming alcohol in excess as alcohol is known to irritate the gut. Consult the doctor for more information.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a liver, intestine, kidney or heart disorder.
- You have a condition called myasthenia gravis characterized by muscle weakness and fatigue.
- You may have a clinical condition called hernia or acid reflux problems, ulcers in the intestine.
- You are experiencing heat stroke and fever after taking the medicine.
- You are experiencing heartburn, acidity and diarrhoea.
- Be cautious if you have an enlarged prostate gland or an eye condition called glaucoma.
- M Dox Tablet should be used with caution in older people, as they may be more sensitive to the side effects.
Mode of Action of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
How Does It Work?
Dicyclomine in M Dox Tablet blocks the effect of chemical acetylcholine responsible for uncontrollable muscle movements. It acts directly on smooth muscles of the stomach and the intestine and helps to relax them and relieves pain and spasm due to bowel disorders....
Directions for Use of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
M Dox Tablet should be taken as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Take regularly for optimal results. Do not consume it more than that prescribed by the doctor.
Interactions of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines affect the way M Dox Tablet works, or the medicine itself reduces the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Inform the doctor about the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are taking or might take to avoid possible interaction. Also, you should inform the doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Especially if taking medicines to treat your heart problems, mental health problems, allergy, nausea & vomiting, antacids, pain relief medicines.
- Concurrent use of M Dox Tablet is not recommended along with medicines to treat glaucoma like timolol, bimatoprost, latanoprost as it increases the pressure inside the eyes.
- Simultaneous use of other medicines like loperamide, neostigmine, digoxin, antacids and Gaviscon is not recommended. If you are not sure about which are these medicines, ask the doctor.
Storage and disposal of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
- Store M Dox Tablet at a cool and dry place, protect from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Do not use expired or damaged medicines.
- Discard unused medicine properly, avoid flushing in the toilet or throwing it into the drain.
Dosage of M Dox 100mg Strip Of 10 Tablets
Symptoms of an overdose include headache, nausea, vomiting, blurred vision, dilated pupils, hot and dry skin, dizziness, mouth dryness, difficulty in swallowing, fits. If you experience the symptoms or you have taken too much of M Dox Tablet, then contact the doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital....
Missed a Dose
If you missed a dose of M Dox Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue with the regular dose schedule. Avoid a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking the M Dox Tablet on my own?
A: No, you should never stop taking the M Dox Tablet until advised by the doctor, even if you are feeling good. If you stop taking the medicine, it may lead to treatment failure.
Q: Any special dietary modifications I need to make while taking M Dox Tablet?
A: No one diet works for all however you should try to consume food rich in fibre, avoid gluten, fatty meat and dairy products, limit consumption of carbonated drinks, caffeine and alcohol. Consult the doctor or a registered dietician for more information.
Q: How to take M Dox Tablet?
A: Take M Dox Tablet as directed by the doctor. Swallow it whole with a glass of water. Do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- BENTYL (dicyclomine hydrochloride), USP [Internet]. Accessdata.fda.gov. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- Dicycloverine 20 mg Tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- Lactmed - Dicyclomine [Internet]. Ncbi.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 25 May 2021]
- So What Can I Eat? | The IBS Network [Internet]. Theibsnetwork.org. 2021 [cited 1 June 2021]
Expires on or After