Lupigra 50mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
4 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
7 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lupigra 50 MG Description
Lupigra Tablet is used for the treatment of male sexual function problem known as erectile dysfunction. In other words, erectile dysfunction is called impotence in men or the inability to achieve sat
isfactory penile erection. Lupigra contains sildenafil as its active ingredient. This medicine acts by increasing the blood flow to the male genital organ penis along with sexual stimulation helps to attain the desired erection. Take this medicine as per your doctor's advised dose and duration. You can take this medicine with or without food. Inform your doctor about any other medical condition or any medications you are currently taking.
|Side effects||Headache, nausea, altered vision, dizziness|
Check more medicines with composition as Sildenafil(50.0 Mg)
7 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lupigra 50mg Strip Of 4 Tablets
- Suhagra 50mg TabletBy Cipla Gx4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 121.00₹ 96.80₹ 24.2/Tablet
- Esylnafil 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 150.00₹ 120.00₹ 30/Tablet
- Manforce 50mg Strip Of 9 TabletsBy Mankind Pharmaceuticals Ltd9 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 297.00₹ 252.45₹ 28.05/Tablet
- Zenegra 50mg TabletsBy Alkem Laboratories Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 137.00₹ 102.75₹ 25.69/Tablet
- Vigore 50mg Strip Of 4 TabletsBy German Remedies Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 77.70₹ 66.048.28% CHEAPER₹ 16.51/Tablet
- Penegra 50mg Strip 4 Of TabletsBy Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 174.65₹ 148.45₹ 37.11/Tablet
- Caverta 50mg TabletBy Sun Pharma4 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 184.00₹ 156.40₹ 39.1/Tablet
Uses of Lupigra 50 MG
Lupigra Tablet is used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in men.
Contraindications of Lupigra 50 MG
- If you are allergic to sildenafil or any other ingredients in the Lupigra Tablet.
- If you are taking medicine known to cause vasodilator effects such as amyl nitrate or nitrates.
- If you are taking riociguat medicine used for the treatment of arterial blood pressure.
- If you have a known history of any heart problem such as heart failure.
- If you have a known history of liver disorders, low blood pressure, stroke or heart blockage.
- If you have a known history of eye problems like retinitis pigmentosa(a genetic disorder that may cause loss of vision).
- If you are not sure if you are taking this medicine carry the medicine packet along with you to the clinic.
Side effects of Lupigra 50 MG
- Blurred vision
- Altered vision
- Nasal congestion
Precautions and Warnings of Lupigra 50 MG
Can I take the Lupigra Tablet during pregnancy?
Lupigra Tablet is not recommended to be used in females. Since this medicine is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in pregnant women is insignificant.
Can I take the Lupigra Tablet while breastfeeding?
Lupigra Tablet is not recommended to be used in females. Since this medicine is indicated to be used only in men. Thus its use in women is insignificant.
Can I drive if I have consumed the Lupigra Tablet?
If you experience dizziness and altered vision after taking this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving or be cautious while driving.
Can I consume alcohol with the Lupigra Tablet?
Consumption of alcohol may temporarily decrease the ability to get an erection. it is recommended not to consume alcohol with or before taking the Lupigra.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You are a known patient with heart problems.
- You have any blood-related disorder such as sickle cell anaemia, a blood cancer.
- You have any physical deformities of the genital organ penis.
- You experience sudden vision loss or hearing loss.
- Your erection lasts for more than 4 hours after taking the medicine.
- This medicine is not recommended to use in women.
- You have kidney or liver problems
- You are age is less than 18 years, then this medicine is not recommended to use.
Mode of Action of Lupigra 50 MG
How Does It Work?
Sildenafil acts by improving the flow of blood into the male genital organ for sexual arousal and as a result, this helps in maintaining the erection.
Directions for Use of Lupigra 50 MG
Lupigra Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole with a glass of water. You should try to consume this medicine at a fixed time as advised by your doctor for optimal results....
Interactions of Lupigra 50 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way the Lupigra Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction. Also, you should inform your doctor if you have a planned surgery or vaccination scheduled....
- Concomitant administration of the Lupigra Tablet along with medicines containing nitrates, leads to severe hypotensive effects (low blood pressure).
- In particular, if you are taking medicines to treat heart failure, anti-HIV medicine, anti-infectives, anti-diabetics, anti-asthmatics, pain killers, immunomodulatory medicines or medicines for the brain-related disorder....
Interactions with food items
Consumption of grapefruit juice may alter the effect of the Lupigra Tablet. It is recommended to use this medicine with caution.
Storage and disposal of Lupigra 50 MG
- Store this medicine in a cool and dry place, protected from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
- Keep it away from children and pets.
- Discard any unused, expired medicine properly. Do not flush the medicine.
Dosage of Lupigra 50 MG
Overdose of the Lupigra may cause symptoms such as headache, flushing, dizziness, indigestion, nasal congestion, altered vision. In case of an overdose, you should be immediately reported to your treating doctor or nearby hospital. Always carry the package of the tablet along with you for easy assessment of the severity of an overdose....
Missed a Dose
You should never miss a dose of this medicine and take the missed dose as soon as possible. Do not take two doses of this medicine to compensate for the missed dose.
Dr. Abhishek B L
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are viagra and Lupigra Tablet are same?
A: Yes, both the medicine viagra and the Lupigra Tablet consist of sildenafil as its active ingredient. Thus, both the medicine acts in a similar manner. Take the one advised by your doctor.
Q: How Lupigra Tablet works?
A: This medicine works by increasing the blood flow in the penis along with sexual arousal, thus helps in maintaining the erection.
- Sildenafil 50 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
- Viagra tablet [Internet]. Labeling.pfizer.com. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
- DailyMed - VIAGRA- sildenafil citrate tablet, film coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 9 July 2021]
Country of Origin
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed