Lubricare Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
By INVISION MEDI SCIENCES PVT LTD
5ml Eye Drop in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
15 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Lubricare Eye Drop is used to provide temporary relief from irritation, burning and discomfort due to dryness of the eyes. It contains carboxymethylcellulose (carmellose) as its main component. It acts as a lubricant and helps in restoring the natural moisture of your eyes using natural tears. Dryness in the eyes can be due to various factors such as wind, sunlight, prolonged use of computers and staying in air-conditioned setups. Before using these Lubricare Eye Drop, please discuss with your doctor if you have any other eye conditions....
|You Save||₹13.50 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Carboxymethylcellulose / Carmellose(0.5 %)|
|Side effects||Eye itching, irritation, burning|
Check more medicines with composition as Carboxymethylcellulose / Carmellose(0.5 %)
10 Brand Alternate(s)
Contains same composition as Lubricare Bottle Of 5ml Eye Drops
Uses of Lubricare 0.5 %
Lubricare Eye Drop is used for the temporary relief of burning, irritation and discomfort due to the dryness of the eyes.
Contraindications of Lubricare 0.5 %
If you are allergic to carboxymethylcellulose or any of the other ingredients of Lubricare Eye Drop.
Side effects of Lubricare 0.5 %
- Itching, irritation, redness, burning sensation in the eyes
- Eye pain
- Eye discharge
- Visual disturbances
Precautions and Warnings of Lubricare 0.5 %
Can I instil Lubricare Eye Drop during pregnancy?
There is limited information about the effects of Lubricare Eye Drop during pregnancy. You should consult your doctor if you are pregnant or think you may be pregnant or are planning to have a child before starting this medicine.
Can I instil Lubricare Eye Drop while breastfeeding?
Lubricare Eye Drop can be used while breastfeeding as this is meant for external application and the chances of its absorption are negligible.
Can I drive if I have instilled Lubricare Eye Drop?
You may experience visual disturbances like blurred vision and an inability to recognise objects properly after using Lubricare Eye Drop. Therefore, you should avoid driving if you do not feel well or are unable to be alert.
Can I consume alcohol if I have instilled Lubricare Eye Drop?
There is no information available on the interaction of this Lubricare Eye Drop with alcohol.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You experience irritation, pain, redness of the eyes and changes in vision occur or your condition worsens after using Lubricare Eye Drop, you may need to discontinue the treatment.
- You use contact lenses regularly.
- You are using any other eye medications.
- To avoid contamination or possible eye injury, do not touch the tip to the bottle or vial to any surface and avoid contact with the eyes.
- Discard open single-dose container after use.
- If you accidentally ingest or swallow Lubricare Eye Drop, contact your doctor or visit the hospital immediately.
Mode of Action of Lubricare 0.5 %
How Does It Work?
- Our eyes continuously produce tears and store them in a sac-like structure in the eyes. A decrease in the production of tears leads to drying of the eyes which can result in irritation, redness and itching. Carboxymethylcellulose present in Lubricare Eye Drop due to its high viscosity prevents the drainage of tears and increases its retention time in the eye. Thus, the tears that are formed are retained in the eyes for a longer time, lubricating the eyes and reducing the dryness....
Directions for Use of Lubricare 0.5 %
- Use Lubricare Eye Drop as advised by your doctor.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before and after using this medicine.
- You should remove your contact lens before using Lubricare Eye Drop.
- Use the exact number of drops recommended.
- Check for the colour of the solution.
- Avoid using it if has changed its colour or has become cloudy.
- Avoid touching your eyes with the dropper and it must be kept clean.
- Close your eyes for 2-3 minutes and do not blink or squeeze after its application.
- Wipe any excess liquid from your face with a tissue.
Interactions of Lubricare 0.5 %
Interactions with other medicines
Tell your doctor about any other medicines, supplements or OTC products you are taking. If you use another eye drops product concomitantly with Lubricare Eye Drop, keep a minimum gap of 15 minutes between the application of two medicines....
Storage and disposal of Lubricare 0.5 %
- Store Lubricare Eye Drop at or below 25°C in a clean and dry place.
- Keep this medicine away from children and pets.
- You should not use these eye drops once its expiry date has passed and discard it properly.
- Do not use this medicine if you notice the contents are of a different colour in any way or if particles are present.
Dosage of Lubricare 0.5 %
As Lubricare Eye Drop are meant for external application, cases of an overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital.
Missed a Dose
- If you have missed using Lubricare Eye Drop instil the drops as soon as you remember, if the next instillation is more than 4 hours later.
- If it is almost time for the next instillation, skip the missed dose and instil the drops at the time of the next dose as planned.
- Do not overuse this medicine to compensate for the missed instillation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Lubricare Eye Drop?
A: Lubricare Eye Drop are used as a lubricant and in conditions causing dry eyes.
Q: Can I use Lubricare Eye Drop frequently?
A: Lubricare Eye Drop should be used only as frequently as prescribed by your doctor.
Q: Can Lubricare Eye Drop be used with contact lenses?
A: No, it is advisable to remove contact lenses and then instil the Lubricare Eye Drop. You can use the lenses 15 mins after instilling the drops.
Q: Can Lubricare Eye Drop be used for the ears?
A: No, Lubricare Eye Drop is an eye drop and should only be used in the eyes.
Q: How to open Lubricare Eye Drop?
A: You should follow the instructions provided on the packing. Twist the nozzle in the direction shown and break the seal. Now tighten the nozzle again. Shake it well before using Lubricare Eye Drop.
Q: Can you use Lubricare Eye Drop at night?
A: Yes, you can use Lubricare Eye Drop at any time of the day. However, it is important to abide by your doctor’s prescription.
- DailyMed - ARTIFICIAL TEARS- carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- DailyMed - Equate Restore Plus Lubricant Eye drops [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- TheraTears Nighttime Dry Eye Therapy, Refresh Optive Gel Drops (carboxymethylcellulose ophthalmic) dosing, indications, interactions, adverse effects, and more [Internet]. Reference.medscape.com. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
- Refresh Tears [Internet]. Allergan-web-cdn-prod.azureedge.net. 2021 [cited 7 May 2021]
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.