Lozep 1mg Tablets
Lozep 1 MG Description
Lozep Tablet is a clonazepam-containing medication. Lozep Tablet treats epilepsy, a neurological illness characterised by abnormal brain activity. It's also used to treat panic disorders, such as sud
den, intense fear and tension caused by stress. Lozep Tablet works by enhancing the activity of chemical messengers in the brain and nerves, which helps to relax them. Fatigue, sadness, memory impairment, confusion, dizziness, and other adverse effects are prevalent with Lozep Tablet. Do not use Lozep Tablet if you are allergic to it. Their weight and age decide the dose of Lozep Tablet for children. Lozep Tablet can make you sleepy. As a result, after taking this medicine, avoid driving or operating machinery. Stopping Lozep Tablet suddenly can produce withdrawal symptoms such as irritability, impaired vision, and other issues. Tell your doctor if you detect any behavioural changes or suicidal thoughts while taking this prescription. If you're pregnant or are planning pregnancy, talk to your doctor before using Lozep Tablet.
|You Save||₹2.97 (15% on MRP)|
|Uses||To treat comorbid depression and anxiety.|
|Side effects||Depression, Sleepiness, Nervousness, Allergic reactions, Drowsiness, Fatigue, Blurred vision|
Uses of Lozep 1 MG
- Lozep Tablet is used to treat people who have co-morbid depression and anxiety, according to the CDSCO.
Contraindications of Lozep 1 MG
- If you are allergic to the medicine.
- If you've ever had a clonazepam allergy.
- If you have active liver problems.
- If you have Narrow-angle glaucoma.
Side effects of Lozep 1 MG
- Allergic reactions
- Muscle pain
Precautions and Warnings of Lozep 1 MG
Other General Warnings
- You get suicidal thoughts
- You suffer withdrawal symptoms
- You have increased salivation
- You have any respiratory illnesses
- You are elderly
- You are obese
Mode of Action of Lozep 1 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lozep 1 MG
- Follow your doctor's directions for this medication's dosage and duration.
- Take it all in at once.
- It shouldn't be chewed, crushed, or broken.
- You can take the Logen Md Tablet with or without food, but it's preferable if you do so at the same time each day.
Interactions of Lozep 1 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- It isn’t recommended that you take this medication with Atenolol or Codeine. Carbamazepine, rifampin, and rifabutin may increase clonazepam metabolism and reduce its therapeutic impact; instead, use an alternative sedative/hypnotic medicine....
- Cimetidine, ciprofloxacin, clarithromycin, clozapine, central nervous system depressants, diltiazem, disulfiram, digoxin, erythromycin, ethanol, fluconazole, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, isoniazid, itraconazole, ketoconazole, labetalol, levodopa, loxapine, metoprolol, metronidazole, miconazole, nefazodone, omeprazole, phenytoin, rifabutin, rifampin, troleandomycin, verapamil can increase the serum level and toxicity of clonazepam....