Logidruf S Solution 100ml
By CANIXA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
100ml Skin Solution in Bottle
Inclusive of all taxes
30 days return policyRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Logidruf S Solution 100ml Description
Logidruf S Skin Solution is a medicated preparation. It contains a combination of salicylic acid and coal tar as the active ingredient. Salicylic acid is an antiseptic and coal tar is a preservative
as well as aids in relieving itching. This Skin Solution can soften the hard layer of skin. It is used for the treatment of various skin conditions such as eczema, red sores around the nose and mouth (impetigo), skin damage (lesions) and red scaly patches (psoriasis). Logidruf S should only be used externally and must not be used for any other skin conditions without consulting your doctor. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
|You Save||₹40.50 (15% on MRP)|
|Contains||Salicylic Acid(2.0 %) + Coal Tar(4.25 %)|
|Side effects||Burning, irritation, itching at the application site|
|Therapy||DRUGS FOR PSORIASIS|
Check more medicines with composition as Salicylic Acid(2.0 %) + Coal Tar(4.25 %)
Uses of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
For managing skin problems like eczema, psoriasis, impetigo, dandruff and dermatitis.
Contraindications of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
- If you are allergic to salicylic acid, coal tar or any other ingredient of Logidruf S Skin Solution.
- If you have any wounds, broken or skin infections.
- If you are using it for any other skin condition such as acne, inflammation of genitals, etc.
- If you are photosensitive or allergic to light.
Side effects of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
- Skin irritation
- Staining of skin
Precautions and Warnings of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
Can I apply Logidruf S Skin Solution during pregnancy?
Logidruf S Skin Solution should be used only under a doctor's supervision, as there is limited data about its effect on pregnancy. In case you have been prescribed this lotion, avoid using it in larger skin areas for a prolonged duration.
Can I apply Logidruf S Skin Solution while breastfeeding?
Logidruf S Skin Solution can be used by a breastfeeding woman if prescribed by the doctor, as there is a lack of safety data available. It should not be applied to the breast or areas near the breast of a breastfeeding mother as there can be chances of ingestion of this by a breastfed infant.
Can I drive if I have applied Logidruf S Skin Solution?
It does not influence your driving ability since it is applied externally on the skin.
Can I consume alcohol with Logidruf S Skin Solution?
No information is available on the interactions of this medicine when taken with alcohol. Alcohol delays healing and make your skin dry. Thus, caution is advised.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have a history of allergic reactions to any other topical medicine containing a similar ingredient.
- You should not use this Skin Solution on open wounds or on a large surface area.
- You are experiencing irritation, dryness and sensitivity on the skin after applying this Skin Solution, discontinue and consult your doctor.
- You should not apply this medicine near the eyes, eyelids, nose or mucous membranes.
- You should not smoke or go near smoke or heat after applying this Skin Solution.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as it may lead to photosensitivity.
Mode of Action of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
How Does It Work?
- Salicylic acid improves the condition of swelling and redness in the skin and helps in shedding the hard skin or dead skin. It also improves the penetration of clobetasol into the skin.
- Coal tar provides relief from itching and also aids in softening the hard skin.
Directions for Use of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
Use Logidruf S Skin Solution as directed by your doctor and follow all the instructions. For external use only, apply it on a healthy skin surface, free from cuts and wounds.
Interactions of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
Interactions with other medicines
Logidruf S Skin Solution is for local application on the skin and thus is less likely to interact with other medicines taken orally. However, it may interact with other topically applied medicine. Discuss with your doctor if you are already on another topical medicine....
Storage and disposal of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
- Store Logidruf S Skin Solution below 30°C.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Discard the expired medicine or medicine that is no longer required.
Dosage of Logidruf S Solution 100ml
- Logidruf S Skin Solution is for external application. Hence, cases of overdose are unlikely. However, upon accidental ingestion, contact your doctor immediately or visit the nearest hospital. If you have applied extra quantities of this Skin Solution, wipe out the excess of the medicine with a tissue or cotton....
Missed a Dose
If you have missed applying this Skin Solution, apply it as soon as possible. Do not over-apply this medicine to compensate for the missed application.
Dr. Mansi Savla
B. Pharm, PharmD
Dr. Ritu Budania
MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is the use of Logidruf S Skin Solution?
A: Logidruf S is used for the treatment of skin conditions such as eczema, impetigo, dermatoses and psoriasis.
Q: Can I go out on a sunny day after using Logidruf S Skin Solution?
A: No, sun exposure to conditions like eczema and skin conditions such as dermatoses can worsen the conditions. Therefore, avoid direct exposure to sunlight.
- Tarcilic Solution [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Tarcilic Soap [Internet]. Leeford.in. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Salicylic Acid Ointment BP - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
- Coal Tar (Exorex) Lotion - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 8 June 2022]
Expires on or After
Other Products from this Brand
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed