Livintact Ev 10gm Liquid 15ml
Price to be Updated
Livintact Ev 10 G Description
Livintact Ev Suspension is used in the treatment of constipation. It is also useful in a liver condition called Hepatic Encephalopathy (a condition causing a decrease in brain function). It is a laxa
ive containing lactulose as its main component. This medicine should be taken as directed by the doctor and in doses and duration as prescribed.
Uses of Livintact Ev 10 G
- For the treatment of constipation
- Also used in Hepatic Encephalopathy - a liver condition causing a decrease in brain function
Contraindications of Livintact Ev 10 G
- If you are allergic to lactulose or any other ingredients of Livintact Ev Suspension
- If you have diabetes
- If you are suffering from irritable bowel syndrome (a condition that affects your digestive system)
- If you suffer from a condition called galactosaemia - where your body can't process sugar (galactose)
Side effects of Livintact Ev 10 G
- Stomach pain
- Flatulence (gas)
Precautions and Warnings of Livintact Ev 10 G
Other General Warnings
- You have diabetes
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are on a low-lactose diet
- You are scheduled to have a colon or rectum surgery/tests
Mode of Action of Livintact Ev 10 G
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Livintact Ev 10 G
- Livintact Ev Suspension should be taken as directed by your doctor
- Read the instructions on the bottle before usage
- Shake well before use
- Use a measuring cup, spoon, or a dropper for the exact quantity
- Do not consume more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Livintact Ev 10 G
Interactions with other medicines
- Some medicines can affect the way Livintact Ev Suspension works, or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken at the same time.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines, supplements, or herbals you are currently taking or might take to avoid any possible interaction.
- Especially if you are taking other laxatives, antacids and antibiotics including neomycin.
Storage and disposal of Livintact Ev 10 G
- Store Livintact Ev Suspension in a clean and dry place, protected from moisture, sun light and heat.
- Keep the medicine away from children and pets.