Lines 500mg Capsules
Lines 500mg Capsules Description
Lines 500mg Cap contains lincomycin, an antibiotic used to treat infection of lungs, airways, mouth, soft tissues and skin caused by various organisms. It works by inhibiting the growth of bacteria
further preventing its spread. Lines 500mg Cap is used when other antibiotics are ineffective. It should not be used to treat viral infections. Take this medicine at the prescribed dose for a prescribed duration at the same time for optimal benefit. Inform your doctor about all the medical conditions and medication you are currently taking. If you experience any other symptoms while on this medication, reach out to your doctor or visit a nearby clinic or hospital.
Uses of Lines 500mg Capsules
Contraindications of Lines 500mg Capsules
Side effects of Lines 500mg Capsules
- Vaginal infection
- Inflammed oesophagus
- Rash, itch
- Fever, pain in the joint
- Inflammation of stomach
Precautions and Warnings of Lines 500mg Capsules
Other General Warnings
- You had an allergic reaction.
- You have a history of any medical condition such as liver, kidney, intestine.
- You had or have myasthenia gravis.
- You are on any other medication.
- You are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- You experience severe diarrhoea.
- Your doctor might ask you to perform kidney and liver tests when on Lines 500mg Cap .
Mode of Action of Lines 500mg Capsules
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lines 500mg Capsules
Interactions of Lines 500mg Capsules
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of medicine used as a neuromuscular blocking agent such as rocuronium, tracrium increases when used along with Lines 500mg Cap .
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicine, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lines 500mg Capsules
- Store at temperature below 25°C in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Lines 500mg Capsules
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Can I stop taking Lines 500mg Cap when I feel better?
Q: Can the use of Lines 500mg Cap cause diarrhoea?
- Yes, the use of Lines 500mg Cap can cause diarrhoea along with the desired effect but not everyone gets them.
- It is an antibiotic which kills both good and bad bacteria when good bacteria present in the intestine gets killed, it can cause diarrhoea. If you are experiencing severe diarrhoea, talk to your doctor about it....