Licfree Cream Description
Licfree Cream is used for the treatment of scabies. It is a topical Cream containing permethrin as the active ingredient. This Cream acts against scabies causing organisms called mites. Scabies is a
skin infection caused by mite known as sarcoptes scabiei. You may experience such as intense itching and a pimple-like skin rash. This Cream acts by paralysing the causative organism mites and results in the death of mite. It is meant for external use only. Apply the Cream as directed by your doctor or pharmacist. It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes. Wash your hands before and after applying this Cream. Always apply the Cream on clean and dry skin.
Uses of Licfree Cream
Contraindications of Licfree Cream
Side effects of Licfree Cream
- Skin rashes
Precautions and Warnings of Licfree Cream
Other General Warnings
- Your eyes come in contact with the medicine as it can cause irritation. Wash the eyes immediately in case the Cream comes in contact.
- You are allergic to this Cream.
- Keep it away from fire as it can catch the flame easily.
- Do not use it on children below 2 years of age unless prescribed by a doctor.
Mode of Action of Licfree Cream
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Licfree Cream
- It is meant for external use only.
- Apply this Cream as directed by your doctor or pharmacist.
- It should not be applied on broken skin or near the eyes.
- Always apply the cream on clean and dry skin.
- Always wash your body after 8-10 hours of application of Cream.
Interactions of Licfree Cream
Interactions with other medicines
Storage and disposal of Licfree Cream
- Do not store it above 25°C.
- Do not freeze the Cream.
- Store in the original package to protect from light and moisture.
Dosage of Licfree Cream
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What is Licfree Cream used for?
Q: Can I cook after applying Licfree Cream?
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]
- Permethrin 5% w/w Cream - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]
- DailyMed - PERMETHRIN- permethrin cream 5% w/w cream [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2021 [cited 22 June 2022]