Lee (shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
By SHREYA LIFE SCIENCES PVT LTD
100ml Injection in Infusion
Inclusive of all taxes
Non ReturnableRead More
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
- Levofloxacin belongs to the group of antibiotics called Fluoroquinolone
- It is an antibacterial agent which is used to treat bacterial infections
Uses of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
- Different types of pneumonia
- Respiratory tract infection
- Sinus infection
- Urinary tract infection
- Skin and soft tissue infection
- Prostate gland infection
Contraindications of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
- If you are allergic to Levofloxacin or any other ingredients of this medicine
- If you are allergic to class of medicines called Fluoroquinolone
- If you have history of fits (epilepsy)
- If you have problems related to tendon (tissue connecting muscles to bones) like inflammation and swelling of the tendons (tendonitis)
- If your age is less than 18 years
- If you are pregnant or are planning to have a baby or if you are breastfeeding
Side effects of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
- Inflammation of veins (phlebitis)
- Injection site reaction (pain and reddening)
- Sleeping disorder
- Increased liver enzyme
Precautions and Warnings of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
Can I take Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml during pregnancy?
- Do not take Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml if you are pregnant, think you may be pregnant or are
- planning to have a baby
- If you conceive while taking this medicine, stop taking this medicine immediately and inform your doctor
Can I take Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml while breastfeeding?
- It is not known if Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml can pass into human breast milk, however fluoroquinolones can pass into human breast milk and harm your child
- Hence breast-feeding should be discontinued while you are taking this medicine or ask your doctor for another rmedicine
Can I drive if I have consumed Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml?
- You may experience drowsiness, dizziness and visual disturbances when you are taking this medicine
- You should not drive or use any tools or machines while taking this medicine
Can I consume alcohol with Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml?
You should avoid drinking excessive alcohol while taking this medicine, as alcohol may worsen the side effects like drowsiness or dizziness.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- Your age is 60 years or above
- You have diabetes
- You have history of fits
- You have any brain injury
- You have heart diseases, history of heart attack, very slow heart rate, salt imbalance
- You have kidney diseases
- You have liver diseases
- You have mental health problems
- If you have glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase deficiency (an inherited disorder that affects red blood cells)
- You have myasthenia gravis, this medicine can cause muscle weakness and breathing difficulty
Mode of Action of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
How Does It Work?
This medicine works by preventing bacterial growth caused by specific enzymes like DNA gyrase and topoisomerase IV that helps in DNA replication
Directions for Use of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
- This medicine will be given in hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection
- Do not self inject this medicine
Interactions of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
Interactions with other medicines
- Medicines known as corticosteroids used to treat inflammation and swelling
- Medicines uesd as blood thinners like warfarin
- Medicines used to treat respiratory diseases like theophylline
- Medicines used as painkillers like aspirin, ibruprofen, fenbufen, ketoprofen and indomethacin
- Medicines used after organ transplants like ciclosporin
- Medicines that alter heart rhythm like quinidine, hydroquinidine, disopyramide, amiodarone, sotalol, dofetilide, ibutilide
- Medicines used to treat depression like imipramine, amitriptyline
- Antibiotics like erythromycin, clarithromycin, azithromycin
- Medicines used to treat mental health conditions
- Medicines that may affect your kidney functions like methotrexate, cimentidine, probenicid
- Medicine used to treat HIV infections like didanosine
- Medicines or diatery supplements that contain iron, aluminium, magnesium or sucralfate. Levofloxacin should not be taken within two hours of taking these medicine as they reduce the effect of this medicineRead less
Storage and disposal of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
- Store Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml at room temperature
- Protect it from direct sunlight
- Please keep it away from children
Dosage of Lee (Shreya) 500 Mg Infusion 100 Ml
Your doctor or nurse will give this injection; therefore, it is unlikely that you overdose on the medicine. However, this medicine may cause confusion, dizziness, impairment of consciousness, fits, nausea if you are given more of this medicine.
Missed a Dose
- Your doctor or nurse will monitor you about when the medicine should be given to you
- It is unlikely that the dose will be missed. However, if you think your doctor or nurse might have missed a dose, inform them.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with my healthcare provider before taking this
A: This medicine can interact with other drugs hence inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines especially supplements or herbs. Also inform your doctor if you are stopping any medicine.
Q: What precautions should I take when using this medicine?
- Avoid going out in the sun. Wear a protective covering or use a sunscreen (SPF 30 or 40) to prevent sunburn.
- If you experience pain, swelling of a tendon, or weakness or inability to use one of your joints; rest and refrain from exercise; and discontinue levofloxacin treatment immediately. Report the same to your doctor.Read less
- If you experience sudden chest or back or stomach pain, seek medical help immediately
- Have plenty of water
Last Updated on: 31 Jul 2020 | 07:00 PM (IST)
The information provided herein is accurate, updated and complete as per the best practices of the Company. Please note that this information should not be treated as a replacement for physical medical consultation or advice. We do not guarantee the accuracy and the completeness of the information so provided. The absence of any information and/or warning to any drug shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance of the Company. We do not take any responsibility for the consequences arising out of the aforementioned information and strongly recommend you for a physical consultation in case of any queries or doubts. Please click here for detailed T&C.
Please add item(s) to proceed
Offers Just for you
Flat 20% off + 20% cashback on your 1st medicine order
Flat Rs.150 instant discount on HDFC Bank Debit and Credit cards
1 Lakh+ Products
We maintain strict quality controls on all our partner retailers, so that you always get standard quality products.
100% secure and trusted payment protection
We have a new and dynamic return window policy for medicines and healthcare items. Refer FAQs section for more details.
Our Payment Partners
© 2021 PharmEasy. All Rights Reserved