Lcz 5mg Tablet
Lcz 5 MG Description
Lcz 5mg tablet contains levocetirizine as its active ingredient. It is an anti-allergic medicine. Lcz 5 is used to treat allergic conditions such as a runny or blocked nose or the common cold. It act
s by inhibiting the natural chemical substance histamine responsible for the allergic condition. Lcz 5mg tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age. To gain optimal benefits from this medicine, it is advised to take it as prescribed by your doctor. You can take Lcz tablet with or without food. Before starting the treatment with Lcz 5 tablet, discuss about all the existing medical and medication history with your doctor.
- Kylazine 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Avighna Medicare Pvt Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 36.00₹ 27.72₹ 2.77/Tablet
- Okacet L TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 62.70₹ 43.89₹ 4.39/Tablet
- Levocetrizen 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Leeford Healthcare Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 35.00₹ 24.50₹ 2.45/Tablet
- Cetcip L 5mg TabletBy Cipla Gx10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 67.10₹ 57.03₹ 5.7/Tablet
- Alnacet 5mg TabletBy Alna Biotech Private Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 50.00₹ 35.00₹ 3.5/Tablet
- Levocet 5mg Strip Of 10 TabletsBy Hetero Healthcare Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 47.00₹ 39.95₹ 4.0/Tablet
- Xyzal 5mg Strip Of 15 TabletsBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 180.50₹ 153.42₹ 10.23/Tablet
- 1 Al 5mg TabletBy Fdc Limited10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 34.65₹ 34.65₹ 3.47/Tablet
- Levosiz 5mg Tablets 15'sBy Systopic Laboratories15 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 25.50₹ 21.6727% CHEAPER₹ 1.44/Tablet
- Vozet 5mg TabletBy Dr Reddy's Laboratories Ltd10 Tablet(s) in StripMRP 84.75₹ 72.04₹ 7.2/Tablet
Uses of Lcz 5 MG
Contraindications of Lcz 5 MG
- If you are allergic to levocetirizine, cetirizine or any other components of the Lcz 5mg tablet.
- If you have severe kidney failure.
Side effects of Lcz 5 MG
- Dry mouth
Precautions and Warnings of Lcz 5 MG
Other General Warnings
- You have a urinary retention problem.
- You have a history of fits.
- You had an allergic reaction after taking this medicine.
- Lcz 5mg tablet should not be used in children below 6 years of age.
Mode of Action of Lcz 5 MG
How Does It Work?
Directions for Use of Lcz 5 MG
Interactions of Lcz 5 MG
Interactions with other medicines
- The effect of Lcz 5mg tablet is increased with theophylline (used for treating asthma and COPD) and ritonavir (used for AIDS).
- Discuss with your doctor about any other medicines, herbal preparations and supplements you are taking currently to avoid any possible interactions.
Storage and disposal of Lcz 5 MG
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
- Do not use the medicine after the expiry date.
Dosage of Lcz 5 MG
Missed a Dose
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What should I discuss with the physician while using levocetirizine?
Q: When and how should I take Lcz 5mg tablet?
Q: What are the ideal storage conditions for this medicine?
Q: Can Lcz 5mg tablet make you sleepy?
Q: Is Lcz 5mg tablet effective?
Q: Can I take 2 doses of Lcz 5mg tablet?
Q: Is levocetirizine and LCZ same?
Q: Can I stop taking the LCZ if symptoms of allergy go away?
Q: How many Lcz can be taken in a day?
Q: What is the composition of Lcz tablet?
Q: Can I take the Lcz tablet in pregnancy?
Q: What are the side effects of the Lcz tablet?
Q: How long does Lcz take to work?
Q: What is the dose of Lcz tablet?
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Summary of Product Characteristics (SmPC) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Levocetirizine 5 mg film-coated tablets - Patient Information Leaflet (PIL) - (emc) [Internet]. Medicines.org.uk. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- LEVOCETIRIZINE DIHYDROCHLORIDE tablet, coated [Internet]. Dailymed.nlm.nih.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- Levocetirizine: MedlinePlus Drug Information [Internet]. Medlineplus.gov. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]
- CDSCO [Internet]. Cdscoonline.gov.in. 2022 [cited 5 May 2022]