Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
By KIVI LABS LIMITED
10 Tablet(s) in Strip
Inclusive of all taxes
Out of Stock
All the Products are packed and stored Safely
Kipnol Plus Tablet is a combination medicine. It is used for the prevention of migraine attacks. Kipnol Plus contains propranolol and flunarizine as its active ingredient. Migraine is a type of headache that usually occurs on one side of your head and causes throbbing pain. It is often accompanied by symptoms like nausea and sickness, and visual disturbances, sensitivity to light, etc. Take this Tablet at the prescribed dose and duration as advised by your treating doctor. Along with the medication you should also try to avoid migraine triggering factors such as stress, poor sleeping patterns, direct sunlight, tiredness, certain medications like sleeping pills, etc....
|You Save||₹17.05 (18% on MRP)|
|Best Offer||Use Code: 18SAVE & get 18% discount|
|Contains||Propranolol(10.0 Mg),Flunarizine(40.0 Mg)|
|Uses||Prevention of migraine attacks|
|Side effects||Drowsiness, fatigue, slow heart rate, sleep disturbances|
Check more medicines with composition as Propranolol(10.0 Mg) + Flunarizine(40.0 Mg)
Uses of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
Kipnol Plus Tablet is used for preventing migraine attacks.
Contraindications of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
- If you are allergic to propranolol, flunarizine or any component of Kipnol Plus Tablet
- If you suffer from low blood pressure or slow heart rate.
- If you have a heart-related condition such as heart block, angina, sick sinus or have suffered cardiogenic shock.
- If you suffer from a psychiatric condition such as feeling low, mood swings, Parkinson disease, etc.
- If you have a hormone secreting tumour called phaeochromocytoma.
- If your blood sugar levels are low or you have suffered metabolic acidosis.
Side effects of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
- Weight gain
- Slow heart rate
- Sleep disturbances
- Cold feet and hands
Precautions and Warnings of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
Can I take Kipnol Plus Tablet during pregnancy?
You should consult your doctor before using Kipnol Plus Tablet as there is limited information about its safety during pregnancy. Your doctor will only prescribe you this medicine if considered essential after assessing the benefits over risks.
Can I take Kipnol Plus Tablet while breastfeeding?
There is limited information about the effects of Kipnol Plus Tablet during breastfeeding, thus contact your doctor before using this medicine while breastfeeding.
Can I drive if I have consumed Kipnol Plus Tablet?
Components of Kipnol Plus Tablet are known to cause drowsiness. Patients should be cautioned against driving motor vehicles or performing other potentially hazardous tasks where a loss of mental alertness may lead to accidents.
Can I consume alcohol with Kipnol Plus Tablet?
Avoid consuming alcohol while taking Kipnol Plus Tablet as it may increase drowsiness which is a usual side effect of this medicine.
Other General Warnings
Talk to your doctor if
- You have any heart-related condition including heart failure, heart block or blood circulation disorder.
- You have liver function problems or muscle weakness (myasthenia gravis), infection of the liver or psoriasis.
- You should stop smoking and consuming tobbacco containing products while on treatment with Kipnol Plus Tablet.
Mode of Action of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
How Does It Work?
Kipnol Plus Tablet works by the combined action of propranolol and flunarizine. It improves the blood flow to the brain and also reduces electrical activity that can contribute to migraine and its symptoms....
Directions for Use of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
- Kipnol Plus Tablet should be taken as directed by your doctor.
- Swallow it whole with a glass of water, do not cut, break or chew the medicine.
- Take it regularly as directed by your doctor to prevent migraine attacks.
- You should not consume it more than that prescribed by your doctor.
Interactions of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
Interactions with other medicines
- Certain medicines can affect the way Kipnol Plus Tablet works or this medicine itself can reduce the effectiveness of other medicines taken along. Hence, inform your doctor about all the medicines supplements or herbals you are currently taking or might take....
- In particular, if you are taking medicines for a heart condition, for psychiatric illness, anti-diabetics, anti-hypertensives, anticoagulants, anti-infectives, medicines used to reduce acidity, other anti-migraine medicines, medicines for irregular heart rhythm....
Storage and disposal of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
- Store Kipnol Plus Tablets in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Dosage of Kipnol Plus 10mg Tablet
An overdose of Kipnol Plus Tablet may lead to sedation, weakness, slow heart rate, low blood pressure, confusion dizziness, etc. Seek immediate medical attention in case of an overdose.
Missed a Dose
If you have missed taking any dose of Kipnol Plus Tablet, take it as soon as you remember. If it's time for your next dose, then skip the missed dose and continue with your regular dose schedule. Do not take a double dose of medicine to compensate for the missed one....
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Are there any lifestyle recommendations to prevent or reduce migraine?
- Make a consistent sleep schedule and take proper rest.
- Do meditation and yoga, it helps in relieving stress and provide relaxation.
- Take your meals regularly throughout the day.
- Try to avoid the factors that trigger your migraine (medicine, food, etc.)
- Try to maintain a healthy weight if you are obese or overweight.
Q: What is migraine?
A: A migraine is a type of headache that usually occurs on one side of your head. It is characterised by a throbbing pain or severe pain which is sometimes accompanied by symptoms like nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light and loud noise, visual disturbance, etc.
Q: When should I take Kipnol Plus Tablet?
A: The dose and frequency of taking Kipnol Plus Tablet are decided by your doctor. Take it as directed by your doctor.
Q: What is Kipnol Plus Tablet used for?
A: Kipnol Plus Tablet is used for preventing migraine attacks.
Expires on or After
The information provided herein is supplied to the best of our abilities to make it accurate and reliable as it is published after a review by a team of professionals. This information is solely intended to provide a general overview on the product and must be used for informational purposes only. You should not use the information provided herein to diagnose, prevent, or cure a health problem. Nothing contained on this page is intended to create a doctor-patient relationship, replace or be a substitute for a registered medical practitioner's medical treatment/advice or consultation. The absence of any information or warning to any medicine shall not be considered and assumed as an implied assurance. We highly recommend that you consult your registered medical practitioner for all queries or doubts related to your medical condition. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical-related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Site. Please click here for detailed T&C.